ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, HiddenUser said:

Why does it matter what phone people have? You dont see me asking what the rims on your wheelchair are do you?

only him, cos he came here to in his mind insult everyone, you included, and to lord it over you because he's better than you.

i don't care what phone you have unless you want to be the same kind of arsehole as him.

Edited by Neil

Just now, NoBuses said:

You don't for an iphone either, he's saying that if you boiled down the cost of the phone it works out to be £1 a day

so if you go for buy outright, itts £1000 for the iphone and £40 for the andriod.

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

then feel free to give up your anonominity

I've no idea what you're on about

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

having the choice to buy stupidly-priced-premium isn't everyone's circumstance!

How many fucking times do I have to tell you they are second hand old models

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

It's more the fact you seem to think owning an iphone makes you middle class by default.

no, it make skippy-boy something different to what he was pretending to be. i was just calling out his fakery.

Just now, Skip997 said:

This is now extremely serious.

I need you to fully explain just what level digital spying you are doing and give me this aledgedly accurate data.

i'm doing no spying, its simply data that these forums collected on you by the default of you using them by your own free choice, 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales