Andalucía Festival - Mad Cool

redmicky

Andalucía Big Festival - September 8th - 10th September 

Heading over to this in September for my first overseas festival, looks a fantastic line up. 

With it being a Mad Cool festival anyone got any tips. Is it cashless ? What time do the headliners normally play ? Any advice greatly appreciated - staying nearby in Torremolinos 

Really good line up 

• 3 weeks later...

Run The Jewels have also cancelled their two MC shows if you look closely at their tour dates (https://runthejewels.com/pages/shows). I suspect MC are trying to do what they did with QOTSA and pretend they are still playing because they made no big announcement about it before revealing it a couple of days before the festival starts… two big acts now to replace. 

I'm starting to fear the worst for this festival with the lack of announcements.  

Less than a month to go and we still know very little information about the new site and still no new headliner found.  I've messaged them twice on instagram and they keep saying soon.

On 8/21/2022 at 3:25 PM, hurrell said:

I'm starting to fear the worst for this festival with the lack of announcements.  

Less than a month to go and we still know very little information about the new site and still no new headliner found.  I've messaged them twice on instagram and they keep saying soon.

I’m the same - just over 2 weeks to go and no headliner announcement. Very little information available about anything. Has to be something in the next day or two 

2 hours ago, redmicky said:

It is on their story on Facebook - im the same as you , great addition . Not sure if the are the headliner - maybe replacing run the jewels ? 

Doesn't say what day. Very slim chance I might go to this but would only do the 1st 2 days.

Best replacement I can see for Rage would be the Prodigy. Similar target group,  just finished a tour,  some massive tunes and have played at MC before. If they announced them and say Cypress Hill for example I think it would be a good alternative to Rage. 

43 minutes ago, DDave said:

Doesn't say what day. Very slim chance I might go to this but would only do the 1st 2 days.

Best replacement I can see for Rage would be the Prodigy. Similar target group,  just finished a tour,  some massive tunes and have played at MC before. If they announced them and say Cypress Hill for example I think it would be a good alternative to Rage. 

Not the real Prodigy though. Sadly.