Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

I have only ever know victorious to have Early Bird Tier 1, Early Bird Tier 2, Early Bird Tier 3, standard, and a VIP bolt on. (Daily, weekend, camping etc options all available)

i am sure we have never had discounted tickets.

Edited by kelstar
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Given that Victorious is still on Tier 3 and Tramlines and Y Not are on/approaching Tier 5, how likely do we think there will be discounted tickets available this year?

I do believe the attendance will be down this year compared to previous

- Line up not as strong (same artist spend over 3 full days instead of 2)

- No one can drive and park at the festival.

I really fear for the carnage that is going to occur with people thinking they can park close by and walk to the festival.  The roads will be gridlocked and going to cause significant delays.  I just don't think the organisers have advertised the lack of parking enough and I have no faith in the shuttle bus service based on previous years. 

Post from the other day....comedy big top. Sounds like a bigger tent (Hopefully) as last year the comedy was rammed. And starting later 4.30pm instead of mid afternoon.

Lets hope victorious has made improvements from last year as I know loads planning to head to comedy tent.

7 hours ago, Entyspudland said:

Haven’t got my ticket yet, so definitely interested 👍

ok if you def interested i will hang on for you. waiting for pdf to come through and will print off and send to you or can meet at event? can pay bank transfer or pay me cash on day? my email is kek1967@yahoo.com  .email me your address if that preferred  or can meet at jolly sailor. i am from iow are you local or travelling down as have b and b and may be able to meet thursday eve. kev

On 6/30/2023 at 2:28 PM, retrokev said:

ok if you def interested i will hang on for you. waiting for pdf to come through and will print off and send to you or can meet at event? can pay bank transfer or pay me cash on day? my email is kek1967@yahoo.com  .email me your address if that preferred  or can meet at jolly sailor. i am from iow are you local or travelling down as have b and b and may be able to meet thursday eve. kev

Hey Kev, sent you an email but I’m an islander too, so can do whatever’s easiest. 

Got to admit, pretty happy with times, not many clashes for us. 

Back to the app....one of the features is find my friend link (Under permissions then go into Location) So I hoping for stronger signal, if not, doesnt effect us, as we throw the portable wifi in our bag.

One addition to the line up today (I think it's just the one) pop artist Sofia Isella has been added to the Castle Stage, Friday, now opening that  at 11.20am.

She's also  opening for Bastille at their Kew Gardens show tonight

Edited by rseamer

13 hours ago, kelstar said:

Interactive map has appeared on the victorious app

I had a play with the map.......its early days and appears they have to do a lot more work. Stages have been put in. Not many changes. Kids stage seems to have moved to where the comedy tent was in 2022. There is a unnamed stage on the commom field, which I am assuming is the comedy tent. It appears to be were the old strongbow stage was. (As you enter the common stage from the road, opposite the fish and chip shop and blue reef aquarium. ) And the common stage seems further back as there is no car park behind.

All this could change.

Also it appears the are doing a find my friend function, as you enter your friends phone number and it locates them to the nearest feet!!!