Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

1 hour ago, s30foster said:

It's been sooooo long since they last announced any acts. Previous years have been relatively consistent but this isn't...I don't like to wait.

This time last year we had 3 main announcements, plus the full line up from beats and swing.

I suppose once it starts it be one after another.

12 hours ago, sisco said:

I’m going for tommorow…. Because; well I want it to be! 

Think we all want that .Fingers crossed

Finding it a bit weird they keep posting about past acts, Lewis Capaldi and now Craig Charles, when normally they are promoting the acts set to play. Both times it made me initially think its a mini announcement ....then I get disappointed. LOL

Edited by kelstar

1 hour ago, kelstar said:

Think we all want that .Fingers crossed

Finding it a bit weird they keep posting about past acts, Lewis Capaldi and now Craig Charles, when normally they are promoting the acts set to play. Both times it made me initially think its a mini announcement ....then I get disappointed. LOL

The same happens to me....every time I get a notification from Victorious I get a little excited then find out it's from a previous year. Promote/announce this years bands! 

1 hour ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Is it too optimistic to be hoping for another lineup announcement on top of this? 😬

I feel it likely is, was expecting a bit more than. It is likely telling by the random output with no warning that they did not have a great deal. I fancied the Saturday for a day ticket although probably swaying towards Sunday more so if anything.

2 hours ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Is it too optimistic to be hoping for another lineup announcement on top of this? 😬

I reckon that’s probably your lot for the main stages.  20 acts last year across the 2 main stages and already have more than that.  A couple will be Beats & Swing and Acoustic of course too 

2 hours ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Last year they announced a couple of extras for the acoustic stage, and they were really busy, so we may have a few names added. But I think thats the main announcements are over.

Beats and Swing are usually next to release there full line up xx

Edited by kelstar

Is it just me who cannot see Bonnie Kemplay on the poster? Do you think they just missed her off.

I saw her earlier in the year supporting The 1975. I would be up for seeing her again in an early slot. I guess  a decent chance they might put her on the accoustic stage.

ALSO ANNOUNCED!

We've also added Cate, Rose Grey, Bonnie Kemplay and St Lundi!
Plus, Leeroy Thornhill, Altern8, Oh My God! It's The Church and more!

All of those awesome additions join an already jam packed line up including huge headliners Jamiroquai, Kasabian and Mumford and Sons! Plus, performances from Alt-J, Pete Tong Ibiza Classics, Ben Howard, Ellie Goulding, Blossoms, Sigrid, Kaiser Chiefs, Belle and Sebastian, The Vaccines, Annie Mac and more.

Get your tickets and start counting down to an incredible weekend 

Day tickets starting from £65.
Weekend tickets from £175.
Payment options available.
Fees apply.
SEE THE LINE UP HERE!

9 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

Maybe didn't like the clash. Either way, Ellie Goulding instead of Mumfords suits me right down to the ground.

Is it confirmed anywhere that Ben Howard and Mumford & Sons won’t clash? That Ellie Goulding is now definitely headlining the Castle Stage? That’s a deal breaker for me.

17 minutes ago, more matey said:

Is it confirmed anywhere that Ben Howard and Mumford & Sons won’t clash? That Ellie Goulding is now definitely headlining the Castle Stage? That’s a deal breaker for me.

Generally on the poster the person listed under the header is the castle headliner.  So seems it was meant to be Ben Howard but now been changed to Ellie Goulding.

30 minutes ago, kelstar said:

Surprisingly more of a Pop/Dance/Electronic/Reggae vibe, this year which is surprising, normally you get a few bits, but this year has lots.

Leeroy for all those after Prodigy, not exactly the full line up, but something x 

Definitely.  We came to this festival initially based on the indie/90s heavy line up and been hooked ever since.  But it’s a fair old trek and we abandon the sprogs for 4 nights 🤣

This will be our last year of booking anything prior to a major lineup announcement anyway, time to try somewhere new.

Anyone know when they usually release the stage split? The acoustic and seaside (I think) usually have a bit of something I like too.

Honestly was convinced the cribs would be announced this time round! 

• Like 1