Camper Van Tickets - Options...?

Gypsum

Morning all.  Hope you got what you wanted this morning.

We're in a bit of a dilemma now.  We were lucky enough to get tickets this morning but have been unable to get a camper van ticket.  This is a problem for us as our 3 year old has medical needs and a tent won't work for us 😪

So we're a bit stuck.  Either we miss out altogether or.... is there some other way?  Does anyone re-sell unwanted camper van tickets?

Cheers 😉

Hi efests forum, im in a similar situation, decided last minute to try for tickets at 5 to 9 this morning and was lucky enough to get a pair. We assumed it would be simple to get campervan tickets but had no luck. Would be great to get any info on how we may be able to purchase any unwanted campervan passes. 

Sounds like lots of you were lucky in the resale this morning. Congrats!

2 minutes ago, Gilb said:

Camper tickets tend to come up for re-sale quite regularly in the weeks leading up to the festival, so don't fret. You'll get another chance (I have done this in the past)

Sounds promising.  Do you just keep checking every day then or something?

23 minutes ago, Gypsum said:

We're in a bit of a dilemma now.  We were lucky enough to get tickets this morning but have been unable to get a camper van ticket.  This is a problem for us as our 3 year old has medical needs and a tent won't work for us 😪

So we're a bit stuck.  Either we miss out altogether or.... is there some other way?  Does anyone re-sell unwanted camper van tickets?

Cheers 😉

There will be off-site options such as nearby campsites. We stayed in the local travelodge one year as our daughter was going through a phase not getting back to sleep if even the slightest noise disturbed her. It's not as good as staying onsite but it's way better than missing out altogether

25 minutes ago, Gypsum said:

Cheers 😉

Someone else will know more about this than me - but it could be worth contacting the accessibility team? Not sure who to tag that can help with this

3 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Ashcombepark.com had a campervan space this morning which I turned down. They may have a few left but I have never used it so don't know what it is like

Yeah @Gypsum you could try these guys: https://ashcombepark.com/. Walking distance from Gate A. (Never used them just noted them from others' posts.)

On 3/27/2022 at 11:12 AM, Gypsum said:

Cheers 😉

On 3/27/2022 at 11:38 AM, gfa said:

Someone else will know more about this than me - but it could be worth contacting the accessibility team? Not sure who to tag that can help with this

The accessibility team can be contacted on Accessibility@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk however they no longer have any campervan spaces in Spring Ground. They do have an overspill area in E21 but I have always had to be in possession of an East Campervan CV pass to be given a place in there. Worth dropping them an email @Gypsum , good luck!

Edited by StoneCircle

I'm in the same boat. Got tickets by the skin of our teeth at 9.20 but no luck in the camper sale. Got through quickly to booking page but seemed little there straight away.

Hoping there will be re sales. Nervous about buying spares as they are supposed to match your tickets. I live in the North West and would not be good to drive all that way and be turned away 

This will be 21 of last 22 Glastonbury's for me so thankful we got tickets. After the mud bath in 2016 I vowed never to do it in tent again and bought a motorhome. It's much easier when your fifty something!

Gave our tent away to local scout group so looks like have to start over!  If cannot score in any re sales determined to travel light! So pop up and buying beers will be the order of the day.

To repeat, we have managed to get CV tickets later on too, it’s just a question of checking as regularly as you can, look out for postings on Efestivals as most years someone will post a message saying the tickets are open so then move quickly as the appear and are taken within a short period. Good luck 

3 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Yeah @Gypsum you could try these guys: https://ashcombepark.com/. Walking distance from Gate A. (Never used them just noted them from others' posts.)

Thanks for this, I reserved space for 2 campervan bookings and payment on arrival so if I do manage to bag a East quiet field I can just cancel 👍

3 hours ago, gazzared said:

Thanks for this, I reserved space for 2 campervan bookings and payment on arrival so if I do manage to bag a East quiet field I can just cancel 👍

I contacted them last week having seen recommendations here for using them for parking. 

Aside from their page info they said  - 10 mins walk to the pedestrian gate, they have water to fill up the van and somewhere to empty the loo. 

4 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I contacted them last week having seen recommendations here for using them for parking. 

Aside from their page info they said  - 10 mins walk to the pedestrian gate, they have water to fill up the van and somewhere to empty the loo. 

Sounds really good then 👍 and a couple of pubs nearby incase I decide to arrive on the Monday night 🍻🍻🍻

22 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Sounds really good then 👍 and a couple of pubs nearby incase I decide to arrive on the Monday night 🍻🍻🍻

looks really good value, cheaper than Bath and West showground. If you stay there, let us know what it is like

1 hour ago, Gypsum said:

Thanks for the replies everyone.  I've contacted the accessibility team but I don't think they're going to be able to help, judging by their initial response.  I'll just keep checking for the random resales!

I would definitely set up a page monitor if that's the case then. 👍

2 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

I would definitely set up a page monitor if that's the case then. 👍

Daft question time but what does that entail?

I desperately need a camper ticket too.

This will be my 21st Glastonbury and too old for going back to a tent (although I will be if that's the only choice!)

2 minutes ago, Popsider75 said:

Daft question time but what does that entail?

I desperately need a camper ticket too.

This will be my 21st Glastonbury and too old for going back to a tent (although I will be if that's the only choice!)

Finding one that works with your PC/ Laptop and setting it up. I watch https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras using Page Monitor via  Chrome Extensions. It checks every 5 seconds and if it detects a change I hear a cuckoo. Other sounds are available.......👍