Kanye West

dentalplan

Well .. all non-music issues aside for a moment (if that is even possible), but Vultures 1 is sounding pretty damn good.
Both his rapping and singing are very impressive, and this is an unexpected return to nearing his top form I would say

Edited by st dan

have to agree. the parts which actual;ly play on apple music (6 of the songs) all sound good. the emotional bits work better than his rapping lyrics which, though not as bad as feared, isnt top level either.

but i expected a dumpster fire, pleasently surprised. 

On 12/12/2023 at 4:34 AM, Franky said:

Kanye West ……….

Can f**k right off…… around the corner …….. and then f**k off some more ……. and then keep f**king off until he’s really really really f**ked off. 

This is an interesting take as a friend of mine stop speaking after I said it doesn't bother me anything to do with Kanye. I meant that's common on here anyway but if someone talks to about someone I have the least time for in music and they know that what do you expect. Kanye being on this planet has no interest for me at all.