news & politics:discussion

zahidf

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

is that for all the bitter starmer haters on twatter to w*nk over?

No, that's women who like their men to look like a schoolboy 

15 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Govt secret weapon to win next election....British homes for British workers.

The racist vote probably isn't big enough to win with.

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I reckon Labour will start doing things like this again.

Don't think it really damages sunak, people know that people will take advantage of circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Don't think it really damages sunak, people know that people will take advantage of circumstances.

yeah, well like Tories attacking Starmer for being a lefty woke lawyer releasing rapists and terrorists etc., Labour will attack Sunak for being a stinking rich w*nky banky city snot.

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah, well like Tories attacking Starmer for being a lefty woke lawyer releasing rapists and terrorists etc., Labour will attack Sunak for being a stinking rich w*nky banky city snot.

I think a person has to be particularly prejudiced for either of those to work.

We get the court of justice ruling about Israeli genocide and tomorrow.

Not sure they'll have the bottle to rule it as genocide. If they do a huge row Will kick off.

12 hours ago, Neil said:

i've brought this news to the attention of my son and suggested he find somewhere to emigrate to which won't get involved if there is a big war..

This national service thing...the general bloke is only saying this to get publicity for the need as he sees it for more military spending. Whether we like it or not the world is looking less stable these days, significant wars bubbling up everywhere, a new military superpower in China and Putin wanting to be Vlad The Great, and the possibility of Trump getting in and US cutting NATO funding or support or even pulls out altogether (unlikely but you never know), but even without Trump it is fair enough that europe is not always reliant on US.

35 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

This national service thing...the general bloke is only saying this to get publicity for the need as he sees it for more military spending. Whether we like it or not the world is looking less stable these days, significant wars bubbling up everywhere, a new military superpower in China and Putin wanting to be Vlad The Great, and the possibility of Trump getting in and US cutting NATO funding or support or even pulls out altogether (unlikely but you never know), but even without Trump it is fair enough that europe is not always reliant on US.

Yep - it's all about more money and a scared population will suck it up.

On a personal note, I would not fight for my country cos nobody tells me what I will do - I would fight for my friends, family and community though.

The world is going to sh*t because the world is full of sh*t populist politicians who seem to have missed history lessons.

Twunts the lot of them.