T Minus & Counting 2021

oneeye

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

I think we should do a double counter... 

One for this year and just add a separate one because I am starting to think that it will be a lonngg time before this is over.. 

I might have to start re-using some pictures if we do that :) It sometimes takes ages to find on countdown picture let alone two.

Not saying we shouldn't do it though... 

7 hours ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

I might have to start re-using some pictures if we do that 🙂 It sometimes takes ages to find on countdown picture let alone two.

Yea let's let it go till we hear anything from Mr E.. 

7 hours ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

I might have to start re-using some pictures if we do that 🙂 It sometimes takes ages to find on countdown picture let alone two.

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

Yea let's let it go till we hear anything from Mr E.. 

I miss this thread but being ticketless, and then Covid reduced my enthusiasm for it! Good to see you guys keep fighting the fight. 💪

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I miss this thread but being ticketless, and then Covid reduced my enthusiasm for it! Good to see you guys keep fighting the fight. 💪

Bloody just gave up tonight old son..... Watching that Pembrokeshire murders thing.. 

images (1).png

8 hours ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

lol I hate it when I find an amazing pic, only to find the source is a previous ‘EfestivalsT Minus & Counting’ ! 
Do enjoy reminiscing through old photos though - let’s just get jabbed up & create new photos on the farm this June.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ChemicalBrother said:

lol I hate it when I find an amazing pic, only to find the source is a previous ‘EfestivalsT Minus & Counting’ ! 

Yes, its often the bane of my T-minus searches at the moment. Having said that I know that some days I've posted something that I have almost certainly posted on a previous countdown but provided the URL doesn't point to Efestivals though, I reckon its ok to post..

I'm not sure about todays picture (have I posted it before?), but eitherway the accompanying article is actually a quite interesting read so I thought I include the link as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jun/26/glastonbury-memories-dorian-lynksey-festival-1994-2016

158.jpg

• Upvote 2