Rage Against the Machine

O'Doyle Rules

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It’s honestly a shame but I feel like R&L is going to be the only place to see them again. A day ticket job for me I think.

Nah, I’d rather just to Europe instead and avoid the ridiculous line up at Reading. Last year I had grabbed tixs for Rock en Seine and then booked a hotel for me and the missus for a week so we can do a couple of days in Paris seeing Notre Dame, Disneyland, Lourve and a lion sanctuary.

9 minutes ago, jump said:

Nah, I’d rather just to Europe instead and avoid the ridiculous line up at Reading. Last year I had grabbed tixs for Rock en Seine and then booked a hotel for me and the missus for a week so we can do a couple of days in Paris seeing Notre Dame, Disneyland, Lourve and a lion sanctuary.

Clever idea. I probably will end up getting a day ticket to Reading on the day they play. It will be an expensive day out but I am quite excited at the prospect of seeing both TOOL and Rage Against the Machine in 2022. That is two huge boxes ticked for me so up for whatever stress comes with R&L.