Pinkpop 2020

Ken19

1 hour ago, Andrej said:

The Black Keys not in Europe in 2020. NIN also apparently not touring, even though they were supposed to tour in 2020. But now its pushed to 2021. it seems. 

Typical example from what happens all the time behind the scenes. There is a lot happening we will never now.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

You mean TBK? Or did you also hear that NiN were offered but canceled?

Both, I've never heard anything about NIN, but that is not weird, there is a lot going on... Maybe I hear 10% of the the things that are happening. But the story of the pregnant wife is a perfect example why a band cancel their plans. 

For the Festileaks people, The Who is off course no headliner at Pinkpop this year. Maybe the second stage, but not one of the big 3. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers, says a very trustable source on Graz. 

I don't know the headliners, but you can believe him. 

Same guy knew / knows about Tool in Amsterdam for 2019 and 2020. Seems legit. I know a lot of people hate them around here, but for me this is very good news.

Edited by Karlos12345

Just now, Karlos12345 said:

Anybody knows when to expect an announcement? They are late for headliners, aren‘t they?

Not many festivals have released their headliners yet in the category of Pinkpop, only Taylor Swift (and Billie Eilish). 

It will all come very soon. Werchter is not taking that long too. 

4 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Not many festivals have released their headliners yet in the category of Pinkpop, only Taylor Swift (and Billie Eilish). 

It will all come very soon. Werchter is not taking that long too. 

This week? Any chance of it?

On 10/22/2019 at 8:25 PM, Andrej said:

The Black Keys not in Europe in 2020. NIN also apparently not touring, even though they were supposed to tour in 2020. But now its pushed to 2021. it seems. 

Surprised by the comment on The Black Keys given they haven't done any European shows so far on their current comeback.