Sign in to follow this  
Ken19

Pinkpop 2020

15 minutes ago, Andrej said:

So i talked with a few people today that work in the industry, and apparently PJ are touring between late June til mid July, something like 20.06 until 10 or 15. July...not sure if the info is correct, but thats what i have been told, and they will for sure play 1 or 2 shows in Italy...

Thanks for the info!

Would you mind asking the same people about Tool, The Black Keys and Nine Inch Nails? 😜

The Black Keys not in Europe in 2020. NIN also apparently not touring, even though they were supposed to tour in 2020. But now its pushed to 2021. it seems. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, everest said:

Tool april/may, not during summer festivals

Yeah I know, there‘s been a lot of rumbling. But I feel like time is running out and I fear there might be cancelations. Like it seems to be the case with The Black Keys! 🙈

Just now, Andrej said:

The Black Keys not in Europe in 2020. NIN also apparently not touring, even though they were supposed to tour in 2020. But now its pushed to 2021. it seems. 

Oh no! 😧 I was counting on those rumors for NIN over in the All Points East thread.

1 hour ago, Andrej said:

Typical example from what happens all the time behind the scenes. There is a lot happening we will never now.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Andrej said:

apparently no RHCP here until 2021.

And Imagine Dragons?

I know most people here don't like em, but it's kinda odd that they skipped a full album cycle until now.....

10 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Typical example from what happens all the time behind the scenes. There is a lot happening we will never now.

You mean TBK? Or did you also hear that NiN were offered but canceled?

2 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

You mean TBK? Or did you also hear that NiN were offered but canceled?

Both, I've never heard anything about NIN, but that is not weird, there is a lot going on... Maybe I hear 10% of the the things that are happening. But the story of the pregnant wife is a perfect example why a band cancel their plans. 

For the Festileaks people, The Who is off course no headliner at Pinkpop this year. Maybe the second stage, but not one of the big 3. 

Thank you Ken, The Who has a status in the UK but in Holland not so. I do not think they will agree with second stage...Ego's, Posters etc.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, says a very trustable source on Graz. 

I don't know the headliners, but you can believe him. 

1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

You mean RHCP are actually around in 2020?

Very surprised to see RHCP being mentioned. A few people told me they will not be in Europe before 2021.

3 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Same guy knew / knows about Tool in Amsterdam for 2019 and 2020. Seems legit. I know a lot of people hate them around here, but for me this is very good news.

Edited by Karlos12345

Just now, Karlos12345 said:

Anybody knows when to expect an announcement? They are late for headliners, aren‘t they?

Not many festivals have released their headliners yet in the category of Pinkpop, only Taylor Swift (and Billie Eilish). 

It will all come very soon. Werchter is not taking that long too. 

4 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Not many festivals have released their headliners yet in the category of Pinkpop, only Taylor Swift (and Billie Eilish). 

It will all come very soon. Werchter is not taking that long too. 

This week? Any chance of it?

On 10/22/2019 at 8:25 PM, Andrej said:

Surprised by the comment on The Black Keys given they haven't done any European shows so far on their current comeback.

RHCP announced as headliner for FirenzeRocks on June 13, 2020, so they will be in Europe next summer

Really wonder if the're going to play RW too since you've said they're no longer a priority. I would love to see them playing at Werchter too, fingers crossed.