INmusic Festival 2020

gregory

39 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

What, really? That's shocking. I would say that's by far the biggest act Inmusic has ever booked (next to maybe Nick Cave).

For some reason I'm so proud of Croatia and Serbia for appreciating Nick Cave before (and more) than everyone else in Europe :D 

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2019 at 4:36 PM, activean said:

Thom Yorke is around that time with that Tomorrow's Modern Boxes project (Roskilde, Opene'r) It's not a secret INmusic wants Radiohead.. that is the closest they can get ?

We can rule him out I think; https://www.wasteheadquarters.com/schedule/ 

Edited by gregory

6 minutes ago, everest said:

Hurricane/southside announced first acts. 

What can we expect on Inmusic?

Sofi Tukker probably after this year cancellation.

The 1975? 21 pilots? Wolf Alice?

from that list I see as a possibility only The 1975 and Wolf Alice.

KOL and The Hives played in recent years.

Here in Slovenia i heard a rumour that Robbie is playing a big outdoor show in Ljubljana in June, Hippodrome race track close to Arena Stozice, never been there but heard its 30,000 capacity. So if he is playing that, then hes definitely not playing anything in Croatia.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Andrej said:

Here in Slovenia i heard a rumour that Robbie is playing a big outdoor show in Ljubljana in June, Hippodrome race track close to Arena Stozice, never been there but heard its 30,000 capacity. So if he is playing that, then hes definitely not playing anything in Croatia.

Fair enough 

Yes, they have decent amount of fans here. They did very well at Exit, but also did very poorly at one Belgrade festival a few years back, i dont remember the name, but it was a major fiasco, only around 1,500-2,000 people showed up. FNM were headliners at that event. 

16 hours ago, Andrej said:

Yes, they have decent amount of fans here. They did very well at Exit, but also did very poorly at one Belgrade festival a few years back, i dont remember the name, but it was a major fiasco, only around 1,500-2,000 people showed up. FNM were headliners at that event. 

That whole thing bombed hard. It had Black Sabbath and then it was downgraded to Ozzy and Friends (Iommi had cancer I think) but they still got a lot of bad rep for the whole thing. It was poorly advertised. It was 10 days before Exit which had GnR. Headliners were Ozzy and Friends, Faith no More and..... Jessie J. Still it wasn't 1500-2000, more like 8k. I got in for free every day. The whole thing was terrible :lol:

The Cult which played under Black Sabbath had more people than that in the Belgrade arena when they had a solo concert. 

18 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Q: New names this week?

A: maybe, but it is up to artists.

I don't get why is almost every festival behind with the announcements this year 

12 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

I was also thinking about bringing my daughter next year (soon 9 years old). Glad more people have successfully brought kids;)

He came when he was 2 and it was cool. 

We will come with a schoolmate whose parents are really into music and beer :D:D

There are plenty of cheap accomodations in Jarun that fit perfectly for a family