eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.
Sign in to follow this  
ICGenie

Manchester Coach

Anyone any rough idea of the Manchester package coach times?

Following - but for Leicester Thursday.

First time on coach. When will they let us know the time?

Hiya. It won't be long until your coach time is listed when you look up your booking on the order tracker (https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice). Keep an eye on these boards, or just check the seetickets site every so often to see if it has appeared.

Please note there is a very small chance this will be changed before it is officially sent to you by email. I got my coach ticket via email on Friday May 19th 2017, 33 days before the festival. Therefore you may expect yours in the week ending May 25th this year.

I believe the Manchester departure times in 2017 were 6am, 8am, 10am, 12noon.

The festival have said the coach times are coming next week.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Simpo said:

Hiya. It won't be long until your coach time is listed when you look up your booking on the order tracker (https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice). Keep an eye on these boards, or just check the seetickets site every so often to see if it has appeared.

Please note there is a very small chance this will be changed before it is officially sent to you by email. I got my coach ticket via email on Friday May 19th 2017, 33 days before the festival. Therefore you may expect yours in the week ending May 25th this year.

I believe the Manchester departure times in 2017 were 6am, 8am, 10am, 12noon.

So having not got coach before, is it random pot luck which coach you end up on?

16 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

The festival have said the coach times are coming next week.

Woohoo!  Thank you 😊 

16 hours ago, ICGenie said:

So having not got coach before, is it random pot luck which coach you end up on?

I’m too wondering this.... ended up having to take Thursday, hoping it’s as early as possible 🙏

I've got the coach from Manc about 4 or 5 times now. It's just pot luck what time you get. I've been on one about 6am and also around midday before now.

It's always a good laugh on the coach. .Coming back they give you a time but it's basically a free for all and the times go out the window on the way home

Where is the Manchester See coach leaving from? I have a standard ticket, so have booked a coach via National Express. Wondering if both the See coach and National Express coach are setting off from the same place. 

On 5/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, kabillion said:

Where is the Manchester See coach leaving from? I have a standard ticket, so have booked a coach via National Express. Wondering if both the See coach and National Express coach are setting off from the same place. 

The See coaches leave from the side of the road by the CIS tower on the ring road. I've not got the Manchester bus since 2015, but pretty certain national express didn't leave from there. 

Edited by Mezhyp1

23 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

The See coaches leave from the side of the road by the CIS tower on the ring road. I've not got the Manchester bus since 2015, but pretty certain national express didn't leave from there. 

👍🏾

On 5/13/2019 at 9:24 PM, kabillion said:

👍🏾

Just got my etickets through and it says it leaves from Corporation Street Bus Bays, that's round the corner from the CIS Tower.