WallaceHigh

Question about ticket delivery address

I was wondering if anyone knows if tickets are getting delivered individually this year or do they all get sent to the lead booker?  I'm asking as my address has now changed from my registration details and I can't find anywhere to update it.  I've entered the order reference number (and last 4 digits of card number) into SeeTickets and it only gives me the option of updating the lead bookers address.

I couldn't attend in 2017, and the last time I attended (in 2016) they all went out individually, and (from memory, could be wrong) everyone on the booking could individually get on to the SeeTickets site to manage their address.

Also, the registration area on the Glasto site is closed and therefore there's nowhere to update my address

Edited by WallaceHigh

They will all go out individually to the addresses attached to each registration. 

You should be able to amend your address but only after 1 November I think when registration reopens (otherwise it would be a bit unfair if you moved in between now and the festival and as such, you never received your ticket). I think the only thing you’re now not allowed to change is your picture. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WallaceHigh said:

I was wondering if anyone knows if tickets are getting delivered individually this year or do they all get sent to the lead booker?  I'm asking as my address has now changed from my registration details and I can't find anywhere to update it.  I've entered the order reference number (and last 4 digits of card number) into SeeTickets and it only gives me the option of updating the lead bookers address.

I couldn't attend in 2017, and the last time I attended (in 2016) they all went out individually, and (from memory, could be wrong) everyone on the booking could individually get on to the SeeTickets site to manage their address.

Also, the registration area on the Glasto site is closed and therefore there's nowhere to update my address

Did you get your tickets in main sale or local sale yesterday?

23 minutes ago, glastolover19 said:

Did you get your tickets in main sale or local sale yesterday?

Got them in the main sale, I'm guessing you're hinting that I might have given myself a local address and then planning to change it? :P

6 minutes ago, WallaceHigh said:

Got them in the main sale, I'm guessing you're hinting that I might have given myself a local address and then planning to change it? :P

No not all mate just getting information so can answer accurately (trust me I'd say it outright if I did)

In that case you should be able to change it once edit registration reopens on 1st Nov

3 minutes ago, glastolover19 said:

No not all mate just getting information so can answer accurately (trust me I'd say it outright if I did)

In that case you should be able to change it once edit registration reopens on 1st Nov

Haha sorry for jumping the gun! Thanks for the info, I’ll set a reminder to check again after that date

2 minutes ago, WallaceHigh said:

Haha sorry for jumping the gun! Thanks for the info, I’ll set a reminder to check again after that date

No worries mate and believe it or not we are not all a-holes waiting to jump down your throat😉

It would only be problem if brought in local sale but main sale you should be able to change it no prob.

See ya in June

I will be traveling the two months prior to Glastonbury. I understand when you pay the ticket balance you can request “will call” and pick up your ticket there? Has anyone done this?

On 10/24/2018 at 11:28 PM, Jduncan51 said:

I will be traveling the two months prior to Glastonbury. I understand when you pay the ticket balance you can request “will call” and pick up your ticket there? Has anyone done this?

I’ve never heard of anyone doing this but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be possible, definitely check with See Tickets if you don’t get the info from here. I do know that there is a box office on site where some tickets can be picked up, I just don’t know the circumstances by which they allow this.

Also, if not, I’m sure someone on this forum will be able to bring your ticket for you if you get it sent to them.