INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

1 minute ago, activean said:

Would be great but i'm not sure if we get any known names beside headliner, probably smaller stuff. Idk, she could be 3rd down main stage but we have two names there already. 

About headliner, i would rather take something heavier at this point than one more pop band. 

Gonna be Muse man...keep the belief going.

We could rule TFF out by confirming Foals are Monday headliner, did we just assume they are or was there a source? It is either Monday or Tuesday. 

I don't think they need to spend fortune on Muse, tickets must be selling well so i'm expecting something decent like Interpol last year (But it is true that Foals are not as strong as QOTSA or Nick Cave so there could be someone big yet to come)

1 hour ago, activean said:

Would be great but i'm not sure if we get any known names beside headliner, probably smaller stuff. Idk, she could be 3rd down main stage but we have two names there already. 

About headliner, i would rather take something heavier at this point than one more pop band. 

Sth heavier like Smashing Pumpkins ?

• Upvote 1

The Cure: Friday 30th Nov
Foals: Friday 7th Dec
LP: Wednesday 12th Dec
Kurt Vile: Tuesday 18th Dec
Frank Turner: Friday 21st Dec
PB&J: Monday 24th Dec
- Christmas / NY break -
Garbage: Friday 11th Jan
Skindred: Wednesday 16th Jan
Sofi Tukker: Friday 18th Jan
Zeal & Ardor: Thursday 31st Jan
Suede: Tuesday 12th Feb 

....along with many more yet to be announced! 

• Upvote 1

Out of boredom I've made this list consisting of bands that have live dates close to In Music festival. Don't know which ones are realistic or not but here we go:

Franz Ferdinand, Thom Yorke, The Good, The Bad & the Queen, Liam or Noel Gallagher, Bloc Party, Skunk Anansie, Cigarettes After Sex, Tame Impala, New Order, Iggy Pop, Mumford and Sons and...er……….Muse

Sorry if you already knew this and the post is redundant;) 

Edited by ParanoidTourist

Noticed some changes on the website. They have delayed the date of price raise, right? Also some info on day tickets  

Three day festival tickets for INmusic #14 are available for the price of 67 EUR until March 29th.

Day ticket prices will range from 60 to 67 EUR depending on the programme of the particular festival day.

This is how the artists are ranked on the website now (with stage if stage was confirmed):

• The Cure (Main Stage)
  • Foals (Main Stage)
  • Suede (Main Stage)
  • Garbage (Main Stage)
  • LP (Main Stage)
  • The Hives
  • Kurt Vile & The Violators (Main Stage)
  • Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls (TBC but I guess World Stage Headliner)
  • Sofi Tukker (TBC but I guess World Stage Headliner)
  • Peter Bjorn and John (Hidden Stage)
  • Skindred 
  • Zeal & Ardor (Hidden Stage)

Where will The Hives play? 

Edited by gregory
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

Inmusic is running out of space for those kind of names. For Hives you’d think second on main stage which would probably make suede a headliner or heading the world stage....can’t really see hives being third on the main but perhaps I over estimate how big they are these days?!

I see The Hives to headline World Stage, it's the most plausible scenario imo. 

Edited by alan_ts

5 minutes ago, everest said:

Bloc Party 

25th Leipzig

28th Bristol

Flogging Molly

23rd Southside

27th Finland

Bloc Party definitively ruled out, Flogging Molly probably, Zagreb is not on their way

Yeah, just reached the same conclusion sadly. Luckily there are many other acts around. ?

2 hours ago, NomadicMan said:

Inmusic is running out of space for those kind of names. For Hives you’d think second on main stage which would probably make suede a headliner or heading the world stage....can’t really see hives being third on the main but perhaps I over estimate how big they are these days?!

Exactly. And that Suede cover photo on INmusic FB doesn't make me optimistic .. 

Basically we didn't predict anything except The Cure this year ? ?

Here's the top 13 ranked according to INmusic the last 3 years, for comparison, assuming there is a headliner to come;

2019 2018 2017
The Cure Queens of the Stone Age Kings of Leon
Foals Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Arcade Fire
TBC Interpol Alt-J
Suede David Byrne Kasabian
Garbage Alice In Chains Michael Kiwanuka
LP St. Vincent Flogging Molly
The Hives Portugal. The Man Darko Rundek
Kurt Vile & The Violators The Kills Slaves
Frank Turner & TSS Bombino Repetitor
Sofi Tukker Frank Carter & TR Danko Jones
Peter Bjorn and John PINS Orchestra Baobab
Skindred Superorganism Booka Shade
Zeal & Ardor Reykjavíkurdætur The Strange

I think Suede might be headlining. Once the updated poster comes out tomorrow / Thurs we should have a better idea...

Suede/Hurts was a combo at Exit in 2014 alongside Damon Albarn/Skrillex, Pet Shop Boys/Stromae, Gloria Gaynor/Rudimental live. I'd be surprised if they don't headline here. Damon Albarn would be a headliner here and Rudimental already headlined (as a substitute tho) 

Edited by Nicklord