T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Does this thread mean that I have to spend the next festival going around taking photos of every number from 365 down ? My schedule will be busier than Bennyhaha !! :) 

I tried that a few years back... Got to Thursday morning gave up lolol.. 

MTN-Primer.jpg

• Upvote 1

Blimey, this is bringing back memories.  I was at Reading 92, with the infamous arrival of Kurt Cobain in a wheelchair.  I remember my mate found a huge catering tin of beans to stand on, so she could see the stage.  I also seem to remember a hell of a lot of bottles (yellowish) being launched at the stage, particularly during Public Enemy.  Teenage Fanclub were the other highlight of the weekend for me. 

I was also at the Slough Festival in 91.  I can't remember how I heard about it as there was not much publicity for these events in those days, but I went along with my mate, and must have paid on the gate.  Even walking up to the park it was in, I was not sure it was actually on as there were no real signs.

Didn't realise it was only £6.50 - bargain.  I do remember it was a glorious sunny day, with a great line up.  Curve were particularly good and then Ride closed with  a wonderful set as the sun came down.

6 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

Blimey, this is bringing back memories.  I was at Reading 92, with the infamous arrival of Kurt Cobain in a wheelchair.  I remember my mate found a huge catering tin of beans to stand on, so she could see the stage.  I also seem to remember a hell of a lot of bottles (yellowish) being launched at the stage, particularly during Public Enemy.  Teenage Fanclub were the other highlight of the weekend for me. 

I was also at the Slough Festival in 91.  I can't remember how I heard about it as there was not much publicity for these events in those days, but I went along with my mate, and must have paid on the gate.  Even walking up to the park it was in, I was not sure it was actually on as there were no real signs.

Didn't realise it was only £6.50 - bargain.  I do remember it was a glorious sunny day, with a great line up.  Curve were particularly good and then Ride closed with  a wonderful set as the sun came down.

I wish I had been at pink pop lol.. If you have never seen pearl jams set watch it its bloody great.. 

0003.jpg