Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

I'm starting to get a little nervous/worried about the final headliner, there don't seem to be many headliners left to announce thir Euro fest shows, with only RW missing a headliner from what I can tell. 

Doesn't look like it'll be AM, so who's left? Still think it will be someone a little more commercially successful/mainstream than NC / QOTSA, so... Lorde / The xx / LCD / Franz./ Snow Patrol (?) / Tame Impala (?) / ???

16 minutes ago, gregory said:

I'm starting to get a little nervous/worried about the final headliner, there don't seem to be many headliners left to announce thir Euro fest shows, with only RW missing a headliner from what I can tell. 

Doesn't look like it'll be AM, so who's left? Still think it will be someone a little more commercially successful/mainstream than NC / QOTSA, so... Lorde / The xx / LCD / Franz./ Snow Patrol (?) / Tame Impala (?) / ???

No nerves man, last year kol were announced a couple of months later than the other festivals...so apparently could be everyone free on that dates :) 

3 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

And what about Kraftwerk as third headliner? They've already headlined Inmusic and are touring east Europe in February but no Croatian dates.

I wouldn't mind that but not sure how many tickets they'll sell in 2018. Having said that, INmusic looks more like Primavera than ever so you never know

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

I cared least for Skunk Anansie on the bill, so hope them being out opens up space for someone more relevant (like David Byrne and AIC :P ) 

Think a lot of Balkans are gonna be disappointed judging by facebook...  

Anyway the statement says they're working for a replacement, whatever band will be better for me but not for my miss eheh

Registered to forum just because of this debate. Been at Inmusic first for in 2016 -Florence ;) and than last year. Bought 2018 ticket already at the festival last year. Cant wait! Been following you guys for a while, finally decide to join as u user.

About last headliner, i also believe (and hope so) that we get something more commercial. The list that gregory posted 2 hours ago is realistic IMO. So far i'm very happy with the Word stage, on the other side i feel that last year main stage headliners were better...more spectacular. But "undercards" are nice so far.

Last three years one of the headliner at Word stage was from Balkan (Repetitor 2017, kawasaki 3P 2016, Repetitor once again 2015) so maybe this is what can we expect, thoughts? 

About Skunk Anansie, it is true that they are quite known in area, i hope we get something equivalent.

Sorry for my English :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, activean said:

Registered to forum just because of this debate. Been at Inmusic first for in 2016 -Florence ;) and than last year. Bought 2018 ticket already at the festival last year. Cant wait! Been following you guys for a while, finally decide to join as u user.

About last headliner, i also believe (and hope so) that we get something more commercial. The list that gregory posted 2 hours ago is realistic IMO. So far i'm very happy with the Word stage, on the other side i feel that last year main stage headliners were better...more spectacular. But "undercards" are nice so far.

Last three years one of the headliner at Word stage was from Balkan (Repetitor 2017, kawasaki 3P 2016, Repetitor once again 2015) so maybe this is what can we expect, thoughts? 

About Skunk Anansie, it is true that they are quite known in area, i hope we get something equivalent.

Welcome, & your English is great :)

Think you might be right about the World stage headliner being Blakan, but hope (as a foreigner) it's another foreign act. Wolf Alice / Thundercat / Sampha would be great I think.

It will be interesting to see if last years top-4 was a one-off or them raising the bar for the future...

30 minutes ago, activean said:

Welcome and don't worry for your english, I'm similar to a primitive trying  to speak but no one seems to care about that ;)

Edited by alan_ts

2 hours ago, alan_ts said:

I'm going in Ljlubljana next month and it looks near to sell out too.

Me too. Surprisingly good sales if you take into account the ticket price is not much cheaper than for the whole InMusic :D Would make a decent headliner I reckon, although not very likely...

Edited by clasher
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, clasher said:

Me too. Surprisingly good sales if you take into account the ticket price is not much cheaper than for the whole InMusic :D Would make a decent headliner I reckon, although not very likely...

Agreed..it seems we often go to the same gigs, my next in lj will be Nils Frahm fyi ahah

2 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

Have you ever seen them live? it's a big loss for the festival ... for the last headliner I still hope Gorillaz ..

Yes a couple of time, not my cup of tea even if they're good live.

Gorillaz it's a good shout but unless some surprise (like Kasabian last year) we already know the possible headliner..

"...brings her art and performance energy to the main stage of INmusic Festival # 13!"

Image may contain: text and outdoor

Maybe she is the SA replacement then, doesn't look like she's headlining.

Actually judging from poster positioning of past, SA were same size/next to The Kills, so maybe they were actually 3rd down all along. If true, that's pretty exciting 

Edited by gregory