Disaster Already :(

Tartan_Glasto

Just got on my train from home to Glasgow and realised I forgot to bring all my other train tickets! 

Thats my tickets from Glasgow to London today and my Bristol to Glasgow tickets for Monday. Checked the T&Cs and doesn't look like they reissue tickets. I could cry. 

An expense I could do without :(

2 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Just got on my train from home to Glasgow and realised I forgot to bring all my other train tickets! 

Thats my tickets from Glasgow to London today and my Bristol to Glasgow tickets for Monday. Checked the T&Cs and doesn't look like they reissue tickets. I could cry. 

An expense I could do without :(

Any way of getting the tickets for next week sent to a local address to the festival ? like a local efester ? and collecting them from there ? can't help with tomorrows though ..

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Any way of getting the tickets for next week sent to a local address to the festival ? like a local efester ? and collecting them from there ? can't help with tomorrows though ..

I'll maybe see if that's an option once I speak nicely to the people at the train station.

I've manged to travel from Edinburgh to Hereford without them checking my tickets, so good luck hopefully you'll get a long way. if you get far enough just make sure you don't mention you've forgotten the others they'll charge you from there just ask for from the last station.

34 minutes ago, Jsmooth said:

I've manged to travel from Edinburgh to Hereford without them checking my tickets, so good luck hopefully you'll get a long way. if you get far enough just make sure you don't mention you've forgotten the others they'll charge you from there just ask for from the last station.

if you go from Ledbury no one ever checks the ticket. Hubby used to commute from ledbury to Oxford and could never buy a ticket as the machine was always out of service .....never paid on any trip bar once... always wondered why so many went from that station instead of Hereford !!

41 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

If you get them posted to me in Pilton I'll BRI g them down on site and give them to you. Pm me and I'll give you my address 

Very kind of you!  I'll see if I can get in contact with someone to get into my house as I didn't buy the return travel in case I can sort it :)

If you want. You can get someone to send your Bristol Train tickets to my house and you can pick them up from there if that helps? (I live in Bristol and will be back at around 11.30 Monday morning)

Worst case I would say is check Skyscanner for a cheap flight from Bristol to Glasgow.