Bbc presenters location

crocodiles

Just now, crocodiles said:

As this was my first glastonbury amongst the stupid things I was thinking is when you see the bbc presenters mark Radcliffe Lauren levern etc having people play where exactly are they in relation to the site 

It's situated in the Park area - you can see the Ribbon Tower in the background when you watch the coverage :)

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

In past years they've had two hubs - one at the farm and one at the top of The Park, as mentioned above.

Have they canned the one at the farm? I don't think I saw any footage from it this year....or maybe last.

I don't think there was any presenter footage from there either but in watching some of the highlights this year they do seem to have a camera still stationed there which was periodically panning / zooming into the Pyramid field.

They appeared to have some kind of rabbit hole style tent thing backstage near the hospitality area? Might be wrong but they definitely have a compound of sorts back there.

Did see Fearne Cotton and Dermot O'Leary back there.. I'm not at all clued up on this type of thing so no idea if they are BBC presenters at the moment?

7 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I noticed on the Friday that the studio near the pyramid had gone. Wonder why.

You mean the bit above the greenpeace / oxfam area? I saw Jess Glynn from just infront of that before ZZ Top. Some celebrity that I recognised from the papers, but don't know who he is, was up there. Not sure if it was a VIP, different vantage point.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

14 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I noticed on the Friday that the studio near the pyramid had gone. Wonder why.

I thought that was the emergency services interstage compound (the big multi-story glass thing) stage left, they've been moved up near the farm (Gate B ) i think

Edited by 5co77ie