Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hopeful we do see a couple of Alternative rock acts announced today. Like some have said in this topic, imo there seems to be a lack of alt-rock bands compared to poppy acts on the undercard.

If we see either Biffy/Kasabian/Foals i'd be over the moon, but not holding my breath! 

2 minutes ago, SoLoCo said:

I'm hopeful we do see a couple of Alternative rock acts announced today. Like some have said in this topic, imo there seems to be a lack of alt-rock bands compared to poppy acts on the undercard.

If we see either Biffy/Kasabian/Foals i'd be over the moon, but not holding my breath! 

Agreed all the way.

13 minutes ago, SoLoCo said:

Agree, we need more proper alternative bands. Would prefer Foals to either Kasabian or Biffy, mind.

Nah there's been other posts on Fridays as well as the big announcement. Cannot see why there wouldn't be one today.

Guess we'll find out in 15 minutes.

But still fairly certain it'll be the last announcement today. Seems unnecessary for them to say "we nearly have the full lineup" for two weeks in a row and still not announce it today.

The bill is shaping up! More new names are in for Rock Werchter 2017. This week seven more acts have been confirmed: Beth Ditto for Thursday 29 June, The Pretenders for Friday 30 June, Milky Chance and Toothless for Saturday 1 July and Warpaint, Thurston Moore Group and Noname for Sunday 2 July. That brings the total of confirmed acts for Rock Werchter 2017 to 71. More additions to follow shortly.

Tickets to Rock Werchter 2017 are available on www.rockwerchter.be.One day tickets for Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 July are sold out. Other ticket categories are still available.