Tickets sent to friends lost in post

LuluC

10 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

Oh, Lulu, that's fantastic news! I have been so drawn to this thread and hoping and hoping so much for you that it would work out. Splendid news!

you will find fellow efesters in the Cabaret Field bar from 6pm Weds or do the NFR NFC meet on Thursday from about 4pm onwards. See relevant threads over in Chat.

:)

:sungum:

41 minutes ago, LuluC said:

UPDATE

I'm so pleased to let you all know that  the nightmare of the past 16 days has an extremely happy ending! :D 

Both envelopes have now been delivered and signed for by my friends. Posted in Croydon, Surrey on Thursday 2nd June postmarked Sheffield on Wednedsay 15th June (!!!) and signed for Saturday 18th June!!

Wooooooooo hoooooooo, we're off to Glastonbury on Wednesday.....with all our tickets!!!!!!! :D

I'd just like to thank everyone who has been following this thread, who have given me suggestions and especially those of you have who have encouraged and supported me through this. You have all been amazing!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♡ I have been absolutely astounded at the kindness of people who didn't even know me xx 

Oh my goodness this has totally made my day I'm thrilled for you!!!!!! Ah there is good news in the world. Oh I can't believe it this is so wonderful 

1 minute ago, JanieM28 said:

You can start reading the Chat forum now so you can get properly excited! About time you posted something that wasn't about lost tickets!

Too right. Am trying to learn the David Bowie tribute dance & looking forward to singing my heart out at the singalong! Even drinking Somerset cider tonight to celebrate :D

6 minutes ago, k8yphillips said:

Wow.. I have been following this thread and have been praying for happy ending and I'm so so pleased for you that this has been sorted.. Hope you and your friends have a fantastic festival, after what you've be through you thoroughly deserve it xx

I have followed this thread like many others since day one!! Checking every day in hope it's all sorted, finally had time to catch up this evening and delighted by the news!!! Just been telling hubby you have them! He's pleased too :-) 

enjoy your festival!!! 

5 minutes ago, Bernieray said:

I have followed this thread like many others since day one!! Checking every day in hope it's all sorted, finally had time to catch up this evening and delighted by the news!!! Just been telling hubby you have them! He's pleased too :-) 

enjoy your festival!!!