SEE festival + coach ticket from London

4519dennis

Got mine too.  I had it in my mind that the Coach would be departing from Victoria, but confirmed departure is O2. I think maybe I messed up big time when I ordered the seats in the panic of the ticket sale...... I apparently only ordered a single through SEE tickets, so I've had to do a separate return through National Express. The important thing though is that I'm still going :-)

6 minutes ago, pmcmanu2 said:

Got mine too.  I had it in my mind that the Coach would be departing from Victoria, but confirmed departure is O2. I think maybe I messed up big time when I ordered the seats in the panic of the ticket sale...... I apparently only ordered a single through SEE tickets, so I've had to do a separate return through National Express. The important thing though is that I'm still going :-)

I also did the exact same thing. Asked see to get a return they said no so we opted to train-it back (couldn't believe national express prices!)

All e tickets will go to the lead Booker. You will all need ID to collect them on the coach :) and usually not too long, although last year I was very unlucky and ended up with a coach the police deemed unsafe about 30 mins from Glastonbury. Que us getting pulled over and having to wait for a new coach!!! Not ideal! 

14 minutes ago, Redwinevino said:

Anyone any rough idea of how long the coach from London takes?

If i remember correctly were on the 7am coach last year and through the gates around 12.30. That included the compulsory 45 minute stop and getting caught in a little bit of rush hour traffic out of London.

17 minutes ago, richy24 said:

If i remember correctly were on the 7am coach last year and through the gates around 12.30. That included the compulsory 45 minute stop and getting caught in a little bit of rush hour traffic out of London.

:(:(:(

Mine is at 1pm so could be looking at 6pm then.

30 minutes ago, weirdforces said:

what's the atmosphere usually like on the coaches? I really hope there'll be some sing-alongs if it's a more than 5 hours ride!

Usually full of people getting their last good nap in before Glastonbury although I used to get the 6am coaches so everyone just wanted the sleep! 

4 minutes ago, 4519dennis said:

The email for my daughter and her friend (the Lead Booker) was sent to me as my debit card was used to pay for the tickets so I think the email goes to the person whose card was used if that makes sense.

That wouldn't work. It's not like your bank details are associated with your email address. Someone would have entered your email address instead of their own. 

In other news, coach 411! Represent!