Ticket Competitions

cb4747

1 minute ago, AnniMB said:

I'm thinking of getting the cheapest phone I can buy with an EE sim!  Resisted so far but the odds are reducing.  Did anyone post the latest competition for the South West papers, or is it still the same picture?

Just found I have an EE sim that I bought for my son to go to New York with :) just got to steal his phone for a while now!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I stare at the grid the more it's driving me crazy!!! I've given up writing nice messages with my grid references- just the digits now!! Ha ha no more niceties until they give me a ticket!

whats the deal with the EE mobile competition - do I need to buy a sim or can I ask a family member with EE to enter?

1 minute ago, GlastoAwe said:

The more I stare at the grid the more it's driving me crazy!!! I've given up writing nice messages with my grid references- just the digits now!! Ha ha no more niceties until they give me a ticket!

whats the deal with the EE mobile competition - do I need to buy a sim or can I ask a family member with EE to enter?

I would assume their sim would have their details against it x 

8 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I would assume their sim would have their details against it x 

That's what I thought. My wife is on EE but I've not entered in case they hard wired her details into one of the tix when she's not actually going to be invited (shhhhhh*) Although I've come close thinking I could wrangle it at the pick up point what with us sharing names, home addresses etc. 

*she doesn't want to go

Edited by Mandroman

15 minutes ago, Mandroman said:

That's what I thought. My wife is on EE but I've not entered in case they hard wired her details into one of the tix when she's not actually going to be invited (shhhhhh*) Although I've come close thinking I could wrangle it at the pick up point what with us sharing names, home addresses etc. 

*she doesn't want to go

Doesn't...want...to...go?!?! I'm sure if you're sharing names/address should be fine. It doesn't really specify the deets on that. I would ask them but I've definitely pestered EE enough, have a feeling they may block me soon!

8 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Doesn't...want...to...go?!?! I'm sure if you're sharing names/address should be fine. It doesn't really specify the deets on that. I would ask them but I've definitely pestered EE enough, have a feeling they may block me soon!

It's a big crowd thing. I love them. She doesn't.

I'm going for it then. Yeeha. 

Just now, Mandroman said:

It's a big crowd thing. I love them. She doesn't.

I'm going for it then. Yeeha. 

Fair enough! It took my other half some persuading to go to Glastonbury, his only festival experience had been Reading so he just pictured Glastonbury the same but bigger. Little did he know! He now loves it. Fingers crossed for you!

4 minutes ago, august1 said:

Still no sign of thatchers winners?

lmao just called Thatchers and they said there's been a few people who they can't get hold of but they won't be doing a redraw if they still can't get hold of the winners. How ridiculous! 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

lmao just called Thatchers and they said there's been a few people who they can't get hold of but they won't be doing a redraw if they still can't get hold of the winners. How ridiculous! 

Whaaa?!! That makes no sense! Pffft, come on Thatchers! 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Some Thatchers employees are going to get lucky.

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Surely they have to? If they were given the tickets for the purposes of a competition draw? Unless they just get an allocation and can do what they want with them...