Ticket Competitions

cb4747

6 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

lmao just called Thatchers and they said there's been a few people who they can't get hold of but they won't be doing a redraw if they still can't get hold of the winners. How ridiculous! 

Wait.  Just read that again.  That's ridiculous. They have to redraw....they have to!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent an email to Thatchers pointing them in the direction of section 12 of their T&Cs that says they will draw alternative winners if, for various reasons, they don't give the tickets to the original winners. Will probably be barred from Thatchers competitions for life now.

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Not a glastonbury comp but if anyone wants to win a box of pigeons :P:P

Ha ha ha.  Think that's one for folks who give up their day jobs to spend all their time doing competitions - any competitions.  Not quite at that stage yet.  Although I've been doing 'Who's on Heart' so maybe I better do a lifestyle assessment lol.

4 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Not a glastonbury comp but if anyone wants to win a box of pigeons :P:P

YES … PIGEONS! :lol: 

In other news, This EE Twitter competition is so disheartening, I'm either nowhere near or painfully close but never just in the right spot :sorry:

As it's the final day for the EE treasure hunt..... You could set up multiple private Twitter accounts and cover every square or just the squares that cover a stage or iconic venue ;)

I know it's against the rules but so is jumping the fence and the only option left after today

Just now, Jennings74 said:

As it's the final day for the EE treasure hunt..... You could set up multiple private Twitter accounts and cover every square or just the squares that cover a stage or iconic venue ;)

I know it's against the rules but so is jumping the fence and the only option left after today

just opening my 15th twitter account under the name of @Desperate2GO2Glasto. If I have no other tweets, or followers, or following then I've got a sure chance at winning! 

Does anyone know when the latest announcement of an ongoing competition is? I think I saw one being announced the 6th of June? I need to have a suitable date for drinking myself into oblivion and accidentally booking a holiday to Syria instead of Spain.

2 minutes ago, Untz said:

Does anyone know when the latest announcement of an ongoing competition is? I think I saw one being announced the 6th of June? I need to have a suitable date for drinking myself into oblivion and accidentally booking a holiday to Syria instead of Spain.

My mind is starting to shut down on dates and things, the closer we get the less hopeful I am and just not paying attention to it unfortunately. I think the EE one is 02/06, the Newspaper one is 06/06 I think. 

I've given up any slim hopes I had now ... Best start coming to terms that I'm not going to be there this year!

I might book some overtime in work that weekend to ease the pain / not sit there watching the TV all day crying .... or will work make it worse? 

13 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

just opening my 15th twitter account under the name of @Desperate2GO2Glasto. If I have no other tweets, or followers, or following then I've got a sure chance at winning! 

You need 86 Twitter accounts as all of row A and T are outside the line. If they only contact the winner with a DM you won't need to set up 86 Gmail accounts 

it's totally achievable as you've got all night!!

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

I've given up any slim hopes I had now ... Best start coming to terms that I'm not going to be there this year!

I might book some overtime in work that weekend to ease the pain / not sit there watching the TV all day crying .... or will work make it worse? 

There's still this!

https://givergy.com/listing/unicef/coldplay-tickets-meet-will-young-at-glastonbury

Plus you get to meet Will Young :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

My mind is starting to shut down on dates and things, the closer we get the less hopeful I am and just not paying attention to it unfortunately. I think the EE one is 02/06, the Newspaper one is 06/06 I think. 

Just checked Radio X and that one closes Monday, with no mention of a date when people will be informed.

I'll probably start eyeing up last minute deals at the end of next week. Ho hum.