So Who Still Doesn't Have Tickets?

cb4747

Me! I still don't have tickets! 

I'm praying to the festival gods by some chance I win them. I've already won Bestival and T in The Park, but let's face it- neither of those are Glastonbury. I'm not going to lie, I did have a little weep last night after watching some highlights from previous years. 

I'm very competition savvy, I've got alerts for secret sales and such, and I'm becoming more active on efestivals for news. Does anyone else have any ideas or tips? I'm considering standing along the road and just wailing the whole time.

:lol::lol::lol:

22 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Might still be a few working opportunities available if your willing to put a few shifts in?

that's clever thinking! It's my boyfriend and I who would be going, I would be worried of us having different shifts and such. 

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

from what people say, they're normally quite accommodating of friends - as much as they can be, anyway.

That's good to know thank you! The stewards do look like they have a blast. I'm going to hold my hopes for some competitions I think and if no luck I'll settle for Latitude! My dream proposal at Glastonbury will have to wait another year haha

5 minutes ago, Sandra Tucker said:

Meeeeeeeee! I'll even clean the toilets if it means I'm there. I'm gona cry for weeks if the only place I see it is on telly! 

Have you been keeping your eyes peeled for competitions? xx

8 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

when i have not go tickets I have entered all competitions possible and never won anything

I once won and E.T lookalike competition when  I was 8 in Rhyl

I won with Radio 1xtra in 2014, hospitality tickets. I've won festival tickets in the past but Glastonbury are the ones I am yearning for. So desperate. 

Just now, princess4747 said:

I won with Radio 1xtra in 2014, hospitality tickets. I've won festival tickets in the past but Glastonbury are the ones I am yearning for. So desperate. 

Good luck, have you entered the efestival one yet?

Just now, shuttlep said:

Good luck, have you entered the efestival one yet?

Yep, I've entered every competition out there currently. EE are running one soon but you have to be an EE customer http://ee.co.uk/why-ee/tickets-events/glastonbury. I'll try and keep an eye for any secret sales but I've got an awful gut feeling I won't be going this year. :sorry:

14 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

Yep, I've entered every competition out there currently. EE are running one soon but you have to be an EE customer

Depends how they define customer - but I assume they still let people order a free sim card?

I got secret resale tickets last year by just being on these forums almost constantly and checking the site certainly every half an hour or more around the time they are expected.  You get a good idea when they are going to come on sale.  Last year I got mine on 18th May.  Good luck and dont give up hope x

Edited by mandb

Just now, mandb said:

I got secret resale tickets last year but just being on these forums almost constantly.  You get a good idea when they are going to come on sale.  Last year I got mine on 18th May.  Good luck and dont give up hope x

I've done a fair bit of scrolling through the threads and seen that anytime from the 9th is a good time to start F5ing that page. I'm fortunate enough that I have internet freedom at work with minimal real worth to do! Thanks, and I'm definitely not giving up, crying inside, but not giving up! :lol:

Also make sure you have all your details, registration etc and bank details on a piece of paper that is always on your person.  You never know when you might get through and when you see that open application form you do not have time (or brain space) to think of anything else.

Love your dog by the way.  I have a Collie x

1 minute ago, mandb said:

Also make sure you have all your details, registration etc and bank details on a piece of paper that is always on your person.  You never know when you might get through and when you see that open application form you do not have time (or brain space) to think of anything else.

And have them saved to a text file on your desktop for quick copy+paste.

4 minutes ago, mandb said:

Fab idea, I've got them in notes on my phone which is always in front of me on my desk at work. From what I understand it was around 2-3pm last year. Oh thank you! His name is Milo and he's 7 months old! x

30 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

Yep, I've entered every competition out there currently. EE are running one soon but you have to be an EE customer http://ee.co.uk/why-ee/tickets-events/glastonbury. I'll try and keep an eye for any secret sales but I've got an awful gut feeling I won't be going this year. :sorry:

Positive thoughts, with your track history of winning I am sure you will be there.