So Who Still Doesn't Have Tickets?

cb4747

On 4/25/2016 at 2:48 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

There will probably be a thread nearer the time for everyone to post in.  That will help out a lot

Can you not just stay home and run it like you did last year?  I don't get 3G at the festival (3 network) and relied on the sms tweet updates and was hoping for the same again this year!

On 4/25/2016 at 1:54 PM, Sandra Tucker said:

Meeeeeeeee! I'll even clean the toilets if it means I'm there. I'm gona cry for weeks if the only place I see it is on telly! 

Exactly what I did to be there last year! The compost toilet crew had a substantial team for the first time, and it was pretty hard work. But a fun collective of people, headed by some mega sound Aussies, and seeing some of the nooks and crannies of the festival I wouldn't have seen otherwise was really interesting. Made me want to work there again in the future.

This year though, I'm really craving the full freedom of being a punter, with my friends. Send me a message if you want any details about doing what I did last year.

7 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

go on you know you want to, you can give your ticket away, all the person using it would have to do to get in is wear two hats 

I will wear however many hats necessary to secure your ticket good sir. 

If you still don't have tickets The Guardian's ticket competition ends TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. They are giving away 20 pairs of tickets to Members of The Guardian. I know sharing this will decrease my odds of winning but hey ho, I'm not the only desperate ticket hunter around! Just go onto their website or google 'guardian Glastonbury competition' 

1 hour ago, princess4747 said:

If you still don't have tickets The Guardian's ticket competition ends TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. They are giving away 20 pairs of tickets to Members of The Guardian. I know sharing this will decrease my odds of winning but hey ho, I'm not the only desperate ticket hunter around! Just go onto their website or google 'guardian Glastonbury competition' 

Amazing, thanks for sharing. I've just entered! 

Fingers crossed for us all... us shunned ticketless may get there... *prayers to the glasto gods*

Just now, Donkeyradish said:

Amazing, thanks for sharing. I've just entered! 

Fingers crossed for us all... us shunned ticketless may get there... *prayers to the glasto gods*

If you win, please have a good drink for me! :D