2016 Secret Resales - Whatsapp Group

T-Mouse

My best guess is any day from May 8th. Refund cut off is the 6th May this year so could be any time from that Monday onwards. 

Only use seetickets. Theyre the only seller as far as im aware. Dont risk it.

As for success rates i cant guarantee anything, but if the group works anything like it did last year, then you should have a window of roughly 10 minutes. Last year i got one within 4 mins of the message going out. I was then sat there for ages able to buy more but didnt have anyone else to buy for. Just be ultra wary from the 6th of whatsapp messages and emails. I can guarantee nothing but if this works as well as it did last year we should have a high rate of success.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, T-Mouse said:

My best guess is any day from May 8th. Refund cut off is the 6th May this year so could be any time from that Monday onwards. 

Only use seetickets. Theyre the only seller as far as im aware. Dont risk it.

As for success rates i cant guarantee anything, but if the group works anything like it did last year, then you should have a window of roughly 10 minutes. Last year i got one within 4 mins of the message going out. I was then sat there for ages able to buy more but didnt have anyone else to buy for. Just be ultra wary from the 6th of whatsapp messages and emails. I can guarantee nothing but if this works as well as it did last year we should have a high rate of success.

Yes that is what I meant, there is of course even a chance that there will be no secret sales. 10 minutes seems like a lot, giving the fact that there is no que or anything. I am already demping everyone on whatsapp and shutting down all my other apps. Feeling pretty confident now, thank you for giving me hope again, I am not ready to give up yet.

About the link, I meant because they might use another link. No webpages on the website of Glastonbury, sure? Sorry to ask twice but I wasn't clear enough.

Hi!

I'm emerging from my lurker state to join up to this if I can - we just need the one ticket for one more member of the group, but were unfortunately all unlucky in the resale yesterday. I've got a distill web monitor set up at a 5 second interval - got a notification this morning which looks like it was about registrations being back open, so I know it's working! Anyway, it would be great to be part of the group and happy to help with letting people know about any alerts I get.

Will PM my details.

3 minutes ago, Minky-Monkey said:

Yes that is what I meant, there is of course even a chance that there will be no secret sales. 10 minutes seems like a lot, giving the fact that there is no que or anything. I am already demping everyone on whatsapp and shutting down all my other apps. Feeling pretty confident now, thank you for giving me hope again, I am not ready to give up yet.

About the link, I meant because they might use another link. No webpages on the website of Glastonbury, sure? Sorry to ask twice but I wasn't clear enough.

Dont worry in the slightest. As far as im aware the normal glastonbury.seetickets.com link should work fine. It did last year anyway. 

2 minutes ago, brain yolk! said:

Hey T-Mouse,

Great idea!

I just tried to message you my number, but it says you cannot receive messages?

Would be massively appreciated if I could get into this group :) I'll be checking the site constantly too.

Joe 

Its possible my inbox is already maxed out. To compensate for this, i have set up a new email address. Please email numbers to the following address as my inbox is clearly maxed:

secretresales2016@hotmail.com

Thanks all

5 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Dont worry in the slightest. As far as im aware the normal glastonbury.seetickets.com link should work fine. It did last year anyway. 

Its possible my inbox is already maxed out. To compensate for this, i have set up a new email address. Please email numbers to the following address as my inbox is clearly maxed:

Thanks all

Thanks T-Mouse! Have emailed you - good luck everyone!

33 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Thanks all

Just emailed, amazing effort, thanks!

Great idea T-Mouse,

I'll email you my details. I have distil.io and visual ping setup. I'll search around for more today and if I find other decent services I'll post back on here for anyone reading this thread.

Good luck everyone, and cheers T-Mouse,

Adam

3 hours ago, T-Mouse said:

Ok i mentioned this the other day. Firstly i cant rememeber who did this last year, but they were the reason i was successful in the Secret Resales. Whoever you are, thank you again. Me and countless others owe you a debt of gratitude. 

This year im still needing 2 tickets for friends so will be trying my hand in these (not so) secret resales. I want to give back to those who helped me last year and set up this years group. 

The way it worked last year was having everyone message their numbers privately. People would be added to the group but the group would remain completely inactive untilI tickets went on sale.

I have page trackers set up but this may be where it differs from last year. I cannot be certain ill see the trackmypage emails in time. Please if you would like to be added in to the group, pm me your mobile number and i will add you in.

I must then ask that for those being added in, if u see that tickets have gone up and no message has been sent to the group, quickly do so. This is the only condition of entry. We are all in this together.

I will add all the numbers to the group at the end of each day when i have finished work. If interested please begin PM'ing me your mobile numbers.

Good luck everyone :)

UPDATE: its possible my inbox on efests is maxed. If you cant send me ur numbers that way, please send them to secretresales2016@hotmail.com. ill pick them up there.

You are incredible! :):)  just emailed, thank you!

Edited by kellly

8 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

You're a diamond mate.  I've emailed you my number. 

I work in I.T. so I'm sat in front of a computer all day.  Does anyone know of a reliable page change plugin for Firefox?  I get emails from "follow that page" but they'll be hopelessly slow for this.

Distill for Firefox should work a treat if anyone's interested. 

If I get an alert I'll ping a message straight to the What's App group.

Again, top man T-Mouse, I predict many Strawberry ciders awaiting you at the Brothers bar. 

Long time lurker and, like many on here, missed out this year. Was to be my eighth trip to pilton and naturally gutted not to be going. I sit at my desk for most of the day and was able to get a ticket for a friend last year through the secret resale. It might be an idea also to sign up for glasto tweets for the not so secret announcements. Last years sale was at 3pm on the 18th and the tweet announcing "sold out" was 3.14pm.

image.png