Why Muse?

Matt42

8 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Nah this is an abomination of a post.

TKOL is decent and it's fucking monstrous live.

I don't know. I can't sit through the whole album. Thom Yorke playing Bloom in Paris in December was amazing and some stuff like that but I don't know. When I saw them in 2012 in Florence older songs sounded so much better. I only liked Give Up the Ghost and as I already said, Bloom 

Edited by Nicklord

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

I don't know. I can't sit through the whole album. Thom Yorke playing Bloom in Paris in December was amazing and some stuff like that but I don't know. When I saw them in 2012 in Florence older songs sounded so much better. I only liked Give Up the Ghost and as I already said, Bloom 

Fair, when I saw them in 2012 I thought the new stuff was incredible. It was the likes of Paranoid Android that were the lower points of the show.

In my mind all bands have a colour. Muse are green and grey.

But not grey in and dull, bad way.

For instance, Foals are beige, but not beige as in boring, that's just their colour.

Arcade Fire were beige but they've become a rainbow of colour recently.

As I say, when I say beige I don't mean beige in that they're dull and boring. Like, Coldplay are beige in the boring sense, but their colour is blue for me. A slightly pale blue.

I really hope someone else gets what I'm saying here or I'll feel like a weirdo.

Edited by Will-2609

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

In my mind all bands have a colour. Muse are green and grey.

But not grey in and dull, bad way.

For instance, Foals are beige, but not beige as in boring, that's just their colour.

Arcade Fire were beige but they've become a rainbow of colour recently.

As I say, when I say beige I don't mean beige in that they're dull and boring. Like, Coldplay are beige in the boring sense, but their colour is blue for me. A slightly pale blue.

I really hope someone else gets what I'm saying here or I'll feel like a weirdo.

Muse are grey and Foals are beige yes. Arcade Fire are definitely more brown than beige though and I'd definitely say Coldplay are yellow.

I generally thought I was the only one weird enough to link bands up with colours