T Minus and Counting 2016

whisty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello whisty

Just wondering what you mean? I'm a little bit stoned so am not working on all cylinders and can't quite get what you are saying, but am interested in what it is. Hope you are well. :)

Hehe,  I usually have trouble making sense, all seems clear in my head but prob is others can't see inside! Grumpy said "is it a family pic" my reply meant that the two old gits in the pic were my great grandpa and grandad indicating I must be really young as opposed to the old gits I am. See that all makes sense to me but is prob globally gook to anybody else. Nice of you to ask anyway. I'm bored at work :)

16 hours ago, whisty said:

Hehe,  I usually have trouble making sense, all seems clear in my head but prob is others can't see inside! Grumpy said "is it a family pic" my reply meant that the two old gits in the pic were my great grandpa and grandad indicating I must be really young as opposed to the old gits I am. See that all makes sense to me but is prob globally gook to anybody else. Nice of you to ask anyway. I'm bored at work :)

I actually thought that was the reason but really couldn't be sure. I'm embracing older age with glee. I think I might have to start wearing those trousers you see advertised in the back of the Mail on Sunday (my mom and dad get it. Well, actually my dad really. He likes to goose step around the place in Farah Action Slacks). I actually read one of them adverts once and it included bullet points with one of them being that these trousers included parallel legs. I mean who in their right mind is going to buy a pair of trousers with one leg a drainpipe and the other a flare? Maybe one or two who shop at Vivienne Westwoods shop, but that's about it.

22 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I actually thought that was the reason but really couldn't be sure. I'm embracing older age with glee. I think I might have to start wearing those trousers you see advertised in the back of the Mail on Sunday (my mom and dad get it. Well, actually my dad really. He likes to goose step around the place in Farah Action Slacks). I actually read one of them adverts once and it included bullet points with one of them being that these trousers included parallel legs. I mean who in their right mind is going to buy a pair of trousers with one leg a drainpipe and the other a flare? Maybe one or two who shop at Vivienne Westwoods shop, but that's about it.

Stretchy waistbands all the way here. I got a shock putting on my funeral trousers after quite a few years and couldn't do them up no way, so as I said, stretchy all the way now :)

2 minutes ago, whisty said:

Stretchy waistbands all the way here. I got a shock putting on my funeral trousers after quite a few years and couldn't do them up no way, so as I said, stretchy all the way now :)

Anything with added Lycra is your friend :)

I'm currently walking around as if I've got something stuck where it shouldn't be, and that  was done just getting out of bed this morning. A hot bath, legal drugs various and red wine have dampened the pain for now.

The aging process is indeed a b'stard.

2 hours ago, whisty said:

I have two funeral suits of different sizes depending on whether I've lost a few pounds or gained a few :D

Just now, Pear_Cider said:

I have two funeral suits of different sizes depending on whether I've lost a few pounds or gained a few :D

My actual stripey (think 60's stockbroker uniform here) funeral trousers that I wear every day are elasticated, so I'm with you on this one :D