Primavera Sound 2016

DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my theory: the PS 2016 key visual includes the rocket in a sky with colours resembling dusk. now the rocket launching pad is seen at night, so I reckon it must be tomorrow morning that the little shit is goint to go up the sky.

and the organisers can fuck themselves for playing with my nerves. the lineup must be fucking good otherwise ill be hugely disappointed

1 minute ago, csopcsop said:

Here's my theory: the PS 2016 key visual includes the rocket in a sky with colours resembling dusk. now the rocket launching pad is seen at night, so I reckon it must be tomorrow morning that the little shit is goint to go up the sky.

and the organisers can fuck themselves for playing with my nerves. the lineup must be fucking good otherwise ill be hugely disappointed

It very often isn't so you probably will be.

21 minutes ago, csopcsop said:

I like this idea

Guys, don't worry about the video. A reliable information source has told me that until tomorrow around 10 am nothing's going to happen (the time may vary). So, sleep well! I'll be here in the morning eagerly waiting for the line-up and to exchange impressions with you. 

10 minutes ago, Albert.EA said:

Guys, don't worry about the video. A reliable information source has told me that until tomorrow around 10 am nothing's going to happen (the time may vary). So, sleep well! I'll be here in the morning eagerly waiting for the line-up and to exchange impressions with you. 

but your source is still talking about tomorrow, like you wrote it down a few days ago?

7 minutes ago, slowdive said:

but your source is still talking about tomorrow, like you wrote it down a few days ago?

Yes, it's the same source.  I don't think it's appropriate to tell how this source knows (he wasn't supposed to tell), but he knows. 

Around 10 am the countdown (does it really count as one?(!)) would stop and something will happen. Probably the whole line-up will be out. I will be checking as soon as I arrive to the office though, since  the time given is not 100% sure. But still, it's better than spending an outrageous amount of time watching a screen.