Tremousse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mr. luiguibangbang said:

Is there any change we could get the libertines? That would be a great addition!

They play today and tomorrow in Brussel..it would be a great addition, I love Doherty's "alcoholic-style"

2 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

They play today and tomorrow in Brussel..it would be a great addition, I love Doherty's "alcoholic-style"

I'd love to see them in a non-headline spot. In the UK they've been topping festival bills for a while and I just don't think they're THAT good. It would be great to see them opening for someone else!

44 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Right then, so who do we think we'll be getting today? My hope (as always) is for Slaves, Royal Republic, Biffy Clyro, Tenacious D and Nothing But Thieves. I reckon maybe some smaller names today though.

Biffy and Tenacious D would do me perfectly fine.

Chuck The Wombats and All Time Low in too. 

40 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Puggy confirmed for Friday.

don't know them at all.

They're more or less a Belgian band, so not surprisingly. Did play the festival before though. 

Even more so: they're confirmed to be KluB C headliners.

Edited by Dietediet

1 hour ago, Dietediet said:

They're more or less a Belgian band, so not surprisingly. Did play the festival before though. 

Even more so: they're confirmed to be KluB C headliners.

So Puggy will be clashing with Rammstein and The 1975 will be clashing with The Offspring?

Hoping for Biffy Clyro and All Time Low today and if Bloc Party, The Libertines, Slaves and FIDLAR got announced they would be a welcome bonus too!

However I can see Bastille or The National getting announced along side Puggy, Chvrches, Wolf Alive and a few other either Belgium/dance or smaller acts

Edited by foolee

Biffy the main one for me. Tenacious D and Frank Turner would be a bonus.

would watch the Libertines - but there music does not really lend itself to the big stage for me. Need to be in a smaller venue.

Also hoping for The Last Internationale again who played last year. 

Going to be an interesting one this I feel. 

This is probably just me being and ignorant English person but who are Goose? According to the website they're subbing for RHCP & Editors. Never heard of them before! Haha. 

I reckon Saturday's mainstage is now complete. Maybe a few more acts to spread over the rest of the days.

2 minutes ago, McCallion said:

This is probably just me being and ignorant English person but who are Goose? According to the website they're subbing for RHCP & Editors. Never heard of them before! Haha. 

I reckon Saturday's mainstage is now complete. Maybe a few more acts to spread over the rest of the days.

Aye just asked the same question, never even heard of Goose.