The Who road crew review

elias

why was that down-voted?

come on now! Nobody is going home until the person who did that owns up...!

Using a forum/chatsite perfectly is overrated. It's all about the jeopardy. If only we'd been up early enough to have a run through of up/down voting and to iron out those technical difficulties. 

(It wasn't me)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine worked as a visual engineer for the Django Django sets and all sound checks are done in reverse order so headliners soundcheck first, with the first band on doing their soundcheck last. Literally just before they are about to go on stage

indeed...

"estimates vary widely from at least 100,000 in our arena alone to upwards of 200,000"

considering there are 135,000 (?) paying punters, that means an extra 65,000 have appeared from nowhere, and there's no-one anywhere else on site...  :sarcastic:

I can confirm that there were only 3 people watching The Chemical Brothers and West Holts closed at 7.00 pm