Glastonbury sore throat

Spacey

So this has developed interestingly.

My cold basically went then my lungs started aching yesterday - got kinda painful last night then very painful by this morning. Nasty sore rough sensation all over the outsides

Went to the docs they reckon while I've got over the virus my immune system is still raging like mad resulting in some kinda allergic response pleurisy type reaction. Lots of anti-inflammatory meds and off to the hospital for an ECG - exciting!

Beats 'sore throat from plastic/rubbish fires' - bring back the old days.

So this has developed interestingly.

My cold basically went then my lungs started aching yesterday - got kinda painful last night then very painful by this morning. Nasty sore rough sensation all over the outsides

Went to the docs they reckon while I've got over the virus my immune system is still raging like mad resulting in some kinda allergic response pleurisy type reaction. Lots of anti-inflammatory meds and off to the hospital for an ECG - exciting!

Beats 'sore throat from plastic/rubbish fires' - bring back the old days.

Blimey. Feel better soon!!

After a trip to the docs, turns out mine has also developed from a sore throat to both tonsillitis and a chest infection. Dangerously close to my work sick day allowance so battling through feeling utterly rotten. Bizarrely it's exactly what happened to me last year too.