Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, QueenPesky said:

Ah just as I think I may give up this sort of thing happens!

I think I'm going to hold out until Monday but after that we are thinking of booking a trip to Alton Towers that weekend to avoid coverage - so hopefully something happens before then, if not I guess I will have to accept it wasn't meant to be this year...

There's always next year, it's only a couple of months until October T day!!

3 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

I'm beginning to think that the changes to the tour page are automated checks that everything is still working. As we saw with the secret resale it didn't happen on the tour page anyway

Possibly but the Sunday tickets are on the Tour page, and not the other page.  Which is what caught me out last week.  Who knows?

5 minutes ago, Woz101 said:

I'm a solo Oxfam Steward. Would love to meet up with anyone - it's my first Glastonbury!

Enjoy.  There's no way to describe Glasto.  Take it all in.  There's much more than the music.  Be prepared to walk - a lot!

1 minute ago, Katir said:

Which page should we watch?

There's been a lot of change on the Tour page but I wouldn't get excited until the main one changes. The Tour page didn't actually change at all when they did go on sale last Thursday. 

1 minute ago, musky said:

There's been a lot of change on the Tour page but I wouldn't get excited until the main one changes. The Tour page didn't actually change at all when they did go on sale last Thursday. 

Funny you should say that. Just had 4 consecutive change notifications. They're messing with us.