Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 minutes ago, JaneyMc said:

Hiya. If anyone knows anybody that could pass for me, you can have my ticket. I've slipped a disc and with all the will in the world, don't think I'll be able to go. :(

There is a wonderful man in the healing fields with good strong hands.

Though the thought of carrying anything into the site with a slipped disc makes my eyes water.

7 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Though the thought of carrying anything into the site with a slipped disc makes my eyes water.

15 minutes ago, JaneyMc said:

Hiya. If anyone knows anybody that could pass for me, you can have my ticket. I've slipped a disc and with all the will in the world, don't think I'll be able to go. :(

Ouch. You have my sincere sympathies. If its anything the disk I slipped a few years back - it could be Jesus Christ himself with his healing hands I wouldn't have been able to walk from the car park to the Green Fields.

6 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

It helps if I write something doesn't it. 

Would the man with big strong hands throw me over his shoulder ya reckon?  

6 minutes ago, JaneyMc said:

And Ticket Plan insurance won't pay out as they're counting it as a pre existing condition. I'm super happy right now. 

How awful for you. I hope you have a swift recovery.

This really does put our lack of ticket woes into a bit of perspective...

4 minutes ago, JaneyMc said:

And Ticket Plan insurance won't pay out as they're counting it as a pre existing condition. I'm super happy right now. 

That's awful! I hope you feel better soon :) how can it be a pre existing condition! It's not like your disk had slipped when you bought the ticket! 

4 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

How awful for you. I hope you have a swift recovery.

This really does put our lack of ticket woes into a bit of perspective...

Thank you so much. That's very lovely of you. I just wish I could sell it on to someone who really, really wants to go. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

That's awful! I hope you feel better soon :) how can it be a pre existing condition! It's not like your disk had slipped when you bought the ticket! 

I originally saw my Dr at the end of April who sent me for an MRI so I've been awaiting results. It's continued to deteriorate to the point where the disc has now bulged massively. Because the initial visit was before 5th May refund date, no payout.  

They're sneaky bastards these insurance companies. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JaneyMc said:

I originally saw my Dr at the end of April who sent me for an MRI so I've been awaiting results. It's continued to deteriorate to the point where the disc has now bulged massively. Because the initial visit was before 5th May refund date, no payout.  

They're sneaky bastards these insurance companies. 

Oh I'm so sorry! They really are sneaky! 

8 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

can you all cross your fingers & toes for me . tomorrow i find out if these tickets / wrist bands come up for me ...

i got all 12 of my bristolian toes crossed here lol

I just managed to cross  my eyes, that's got to be worth a bit more luck. 

What wristbands have you managed to find? (Any spare, ha!)

Just now, Kinkyinuit said:

Easy. Each of you take turns to name bands on the lineup. The first one to not name one, loses

lol, but they're both PhD track, and I have a terrible memory. I do remember that Jeremy Corbin is headlining the Pyramid on Saturday though.