Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, keb77 said:

I just joined too and saw that, some girl posted her mobile number for tickets!

I know, it's awful. I thought it would be a cool Facebook group as I'm not in a Glastonbury one. But definitely leaving. Can't be dealing with people talking out their ass. Definitely prefer the crowd on eFestivals

Just now, cb4747 said:

I know, it's awful. I thought it would be a cool Facebook group as I'm not in a Glastonbury one. But definitely leaving. Can't be dealing with people talking out their ass. Definitely prefer the crowd on eFestivals

Yeh me too, I don't like the atmosphere on there!

15 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Just one. A forumite in my relentless quest to seem selfless and philanthropic!

:)

Ben

Yeah Ben we know what a scumbag you really are with your marathon running for charity and rescuing people... ;)

Good luck everyone for tomorrow,  though I suspect it will be later in the week or even next Monday.

23 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I agree efestivals lot are good.Although there is quite a grumpy penguin on here somewhere

1 minute ago, pheonix08 said:

Good of them to release the camper tickets before general tickets.  Could have done them all at the same time and given us all a chance.....

There's a few really good camper van sites, just on the edges of the Glastonbury site. Probably the same walking distance as the actually camper van fields in the site. They are much cheaper too and you pay on arrival, but can reserve your place now. Here's the email for one I have used a few years in the running now: ashcombeparkfield@gmail.com Just in case the camper van fields sell out before the GA sale

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Just posted on Facebook - are they hinting or winding us up?

Hmm......

safe_image.php?d=AQDy-NlnyGSU8BY8&w=470&
The Official Glastonbury Festival Website.
GLASTONBURY.SEETICKETS.COM

I just wanted to relax tonight but feel constantly on edge with this going on.