Secret resales 2015

Terence99

47 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Hey all - Koala is back! Purely to ask a selfish favor though....

As we can't get to Glasto this year, we want to do Bonnaroo. But I don't like supporting the organization that runs it (LiveNation) for various boring reasons. Therefore, I only go if I can get there for free. This will be my third year.

I'm trying to win this competition, and I realize we might be able to do it if we have the numbers. It's posted in Instagram but it's actually a Facebook thing (comment on two pages and tag someone). If you win, tell them to put the tickets in my name (Helen Hachtel) for pick up (and PM me here to let me know the great news!)

If you're feeling in a charitable mood and want to help us be mooches and get to Bonnaroo for free, please go ahead and enter on my behalf. If you manage to win, I will send you a swag box from the festival :D 

Thank you, and I love you all <3

I

Done. Nice to see Ron again.

Hi Guys

I'm afraid I've given up with a resale happening and have decided I was not prepared to miss out

(don't shoot me)!!! so have gone for a VIP camping package for 2k 

It's a lot money and I be camping on my own with all the posh guys around me which I'm not

sure I will enjoy and I've probably upset my best mate who would have come with me in the bargain.

I weighed it up and at my age 2 years down the line would I go again may be not so I'm willing to pay although

I might feel like a fish out of the water wait till they see me turn up in my 18 year old ford Fiesta lol

I wish all you guys all the luck in the world to obtain tickets you all deserve it.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Hi Guys

I'm afraid I've given up with a resale happening and have decided I was not prepared to miss out

It's a lot money and I be camping on my own with all the posh guys around me which I'm not

sure I will enjoy and I've probably upset my best mate who would have come with me in the bargain.

I weighed it up and at my age 2 years down the line would I go again may be not so I'm willing to pay although

I might feel like a fish out of the water wait till they see me turn up in my 18 year old ford Fiesta lol

I wish all you guys all the luck in the world to obtain tickets you all deserve it.

Amazing news, if it's not going to destroy you financially then why not! Personally I couldn't afford that. I would pay a lot for a ticket if I had it to spare though.

Glad to hear you'll be going!

Edited by lobo

Hi Guys

Enjoy Dave. If I had it I would totally be diong the same.

5 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

you can always just set up camp in one of the normal campsites, much more fun! then just use the VIP bit for the showers or whatever...

7 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Hi Guys

Could take a tent and camp with the masses, head back for a shower or something. Enjoy!

8 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Hi Guys

Love this! have an awesome time

6 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Enjoy Dave. If I had it I would totally be diong the same.

6 minutes ago, lobo said:

Amazing news, if it's not going to destroy you financially then why not! Personally I couldn't afford that. I would pay a lot for a ticket if I had it to spare.

Glad to hear you'll be going!

Thanks guys didn't quite know what the response on here would be but I'm kind of hoping that as many of you

get tickets as possible so we can all meet up at the Cider Bus for one or two !!!!! :rolleyes: 

Thanks guys didn't quite know what the response on here would be but I'm kind of hoping that as many of you

get tickets as possible so we can all meet up at the Cider Bus for one or two !!!!! :rolleyes: 

I'll be there raising a few ciders for the unlucky. Always camp by cider bus too! :)

11 minutes ago, Jiminy said:

Could take a tent and camp with the masses, head back for a shower or something. Enjoy!

14 minutes ago, actionstations said:

you can always just set up camp in one of the normal campsites, much more fun! then just use the VIP bit for the showers or whatever...

Not a bad Idea love to see there faces when I walk out of their posh area with my tent on my back

19 minutes ago, Jiminy said:

Hi Guys

wonderful news... I agree when we get to a certain age we never know what's around the corner..I knew I couldn't make last years and have kept everything crossed for me this year, I do have a ticket but for me that's the easy bit.

If I was in your shoes I'd have done the same

You will have a great time and nice facilities are a bonus...you will fit in fine as your money is as good as anyone else and deserve to be there ...well done x

22 minutes ago, rumpola said:

Right then peeps. I have just spoken to my site contact who sorted out another forum member 2 hospitality tickets and he informed me that he has 3 left but he is looking for £1000 each as he has already had offers for two of them. 

If anyone is interested send me a PM and we can take it from there.

I promise you all this isn't a scam. I'm a long time efests member and the guy that gets them has worked on the site for a lot of years. I'm also not earning a penny from this, just want to help my friend and the people on this thread if possible.

I message you if still available I would love   One