Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, mikealanfoster said:

Ah wait, just found this...

UK buyers may use either a UK registered debit card or UK registered credit card. International buyers must use a credit card (with a non-UK billing address).

Yeah I just check the payment info, seems you can use a cc in the U.K. This year.

1 minute ago, Becki7000 said:

I've always just thought it would be a bugger to get to! Although compared to the 8 hours in queues for Glastonbury, especially the fire year, maybe not!

What year was that? seems to have passed me by.

10 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

Why are they selling off IoW festival tickets cheap then? Never been, but line up looks reasonable.

Never been to another festival apart from Glastonbury, assume they'd all be a bit of a let down really compared!

I went last year and it was the least 'festival feeling' festival I've been to (and I went to OnBlackheath - AKA John Lewis Fest), it was full of day trippers and non-festival goers and just a horrible vibe in general. I'd only go if it was free and even then I'd be annoyed I had to pay for the ferry trip.

Edited by mattiosmith
can't speel

@Breeze - Erm... first one I did, so would have been 2009? We were newbies and didn't understand so came thursday, there was a fire nearby and they shut all the roads around Glastonbury, stationary about 2 miles away for 6 hours! 

Then had to find a camping spot, in the dark, whilst it poured with rain... We were tempted to go home... Glad we didn't. This is the first year I've had to try the secret resale since, always been lucky

Edited by Becki7000
error

Just now, mattiosmith said:

I went last year and it was the lest 'festival feeling' festival I've been to (and I went to OnBlackheath - AKA John Lewis Fest), it was full of day trippers and non-festival goers and just a horrible vibe in general. I'd only go if it was free and even then I'd be annoyed I had to pay for the ferry trip.

This is exactly how id imagined the place.

1 minute ago, Johnkhutch said:

I really hope it's today. I honestly don't think I could cope with another day of this; the stress and anxiety is just too much! 

I think for me it's more boredom, with bouts of high anxiety. I can only stare at a page and refresh for so long. Must...be...strong...

Edited by Friend Chicken