Sharon Van Etten

majormajormajor

I've been listening to " Are we there" this morning, really enjoying it," Every time the sun comes up " is great :) , it seems as of now that Laura Marling is not playing ( though that might change), Sharon looks like being my folky fix for the fest :)

I'll be looking forward to her, she played at Manchester Cathedral & she was lovely

I've seen some brilliant gigs in Manchester Cathedral, but Sharon Van Etten completely owned it, I think it might be ruined as a venue for all other acts now, none can compare.

can't wait for her at glastonbury. i have 4 tickets to sell for her gig at Shepherds Bush next wednesday as friends dropped out, anyone interested? face value £20, level 1 balcony. PM me!

My god i'd really love too, but i'm seeing Laura Marling on Tuesday and just paid out for a ticket for someone in the resale, potless now, but i'll deffo be seeing her in June :) She is a must for me now.

• 2 weeks later...

Good example of Glastonbury line-up making me listen to someone I otherwise wouldn't have.

Love every bit of Are we There - looking forward to getting Tramp.

For The National fans, anybody think the title of the first song "Afraid of Nothing" may be a slight nod to "Afraid of Everything"? I know she guested on one or two of their songs....

Good example of Glastonbury line-up making me listen to someone I otherwise wouldn't have.

Love every bit of Are we There - looking forward to getting Tramp.

For The National fans, anybody think the title of the first song "Afraid of Nothing" may be a slight nod to "Afraid of Everything"? I know she guested on one or two of their songs....

Ah possibly. One of the Dessner's (Aaron?) produced Tramp so they definitely have a musical/personal connection

I was there, too. Wonderful wasn't it?

That version of Serpents...

O you jammy motherfuckers, can't believe you got Serpents! I traveled down to Bristol that night to see The Twilight Sad, small crowd, probably due to Sharon being in town as well, if I'd have know she was there I would probably have gone tbh.