Manchester's Summer in the City 2015

5co77ie

that is amazing - Noel and Johnny Marr literally a 5 minute walk from my flat. Already going to the Paul Heaton gig. Hope i can get tickets as it'll be difficult! Might do Charlatans too - its so close i'll feel like im missing out if im sat at home!

If anyone stumbles across a presale for The Charlatans gig, could they please post it up??

that is amazing - Noel and Johnny Marr literally a 5 minute walk from my flat. Already going to the Paul Heaton gig. Hope i can get tickets as it'll be difficult! Might do Charlatans too - its so close i'll feel like im missing out if im sat at home!

So Noel's Calling Festival gig is £60 yet his Manchester one is £35

So Noel's Calling Festival gig is £60 yet his Manchester one is £35

Nah thats just efestival's guidelines based on, i presume, previous years courteeners/james gigs and the paul heaton price. I dont think it'll be anything less than £60!

Plus Calling Festival is a big day long thing with multiple stages (i.e. not a Noel Gallagher gig, which Castlefield is more of), so maybe it'll be a bit less! Not much less though, can't see Noel getting out of bed for the amount he'd make with 8,000 tickets at £35!

Edited by efcfanwirral