Secret 'Arena' Band

Spud001

We must find out what Mr and Mrs Williams' occupations were, it fits that something as deranged as a country singer would beget Miley Cyrus, so Hayley Williams' parents must be equally fucked up to produce her. I'm putting money on her dad working with dangerous chemicals that warped his balls, and her mum worshiped the devil.

and her mum worshiped the devil.

On the topic of devil worshipping I had a conversation with someone about the Church of Satan and it's one of the few religions that makes sense to me, their sins include being stupid, pretentiousness etc, the rules include if someone annoys you in your home treat him cruelly and don't bitch about things and the only holiday you have to celebrate is your own birthday.

On the topic of devil worshipping I had a conversation with someone about the Church of Satan and it's one of the few religions that makes sense to me, their sins include being stupid, pretentiousness etc, the rules include if someone annoys you in your home treat him cruelly and don't bitch about things and the only holiday you have to celebrate is your own birthday.

You can just live by those rules without religion if you so pleased.

Sounds a bit like Atheism.

Having to celebrate you own birthday is a bit rubbish, I only do stuff for the big ones, a quiet pint suits me fine. Christmas, on the other hand, is something everybody gets really into and you can have more fun with it, the only person who gives a shit about your birthday is yourself. Also the one about if somebody is a dick in your house, you be a dick back; what if your housemate is also a Satanist, and is one day a bit of a dick, just once? Then you have to be a dick back him, and he is in turn behooved to be a dick back to you, then there's a dick circle forever until one of you dies. I don't want to be seen as saying Christianity makes sense, but I think "love thy neighbour" and "turn the other cheek" are better for us all.

I don't want to be seen as saying Christianity makes sense, but I think "love thy neighbour" and "turn the other cheek" are better for us all.

What about beating your slaves to near death? Although I do like the current Pope who's doesn't condemn gays and lets kids ride his pope-mobile.

Edited by jump

Having to celebrate you own birthday is a bit rubbish, I only do stuff for the big ones, a quiet pint suits me fine. Christmas, on the other hand, is something everybody gets really into and you can have more fun with it, the only person who gives a shit about your birthday is yourself. Also the one about if somebody is a dick in your house, you be a dick back; what if your housemate is also a Satanist, and is one day a bit of a dick, just once? Then you have to be a dick back him, and he is in turn behooved to be a dick back to you, then there's a dick circle forever until one of you dies. I don't want to be seen as saying Christianity makes sense, but I think "love thy neighbour" and "turn the other cheek" are better for us all.

There's probably a tiebreak scenario that the fella didn't explain to jump. But I agree Christmas over all. Birthdays kinda suck actually and depending on the person they can be a dick if you don't drop all plans or operate outside of financial or lethargic constraints to satisfy the attention they have earned by ageing.

Edited by dentalplan

I came here to see if we knew the secret arena band yet but instead learnt that Hayley Williams bullied Miley Cyrus and a little bit about satanism

There are "reliable sources" saying Fall Out Boy, Kasabian and Korn. I don't think you're going to get anything worthwhile until the artist/festival drops hints themselves in the days before the festival.

Edited by dentalplan

TBH fuck xmas, everything is closed, you're forced to spend the entire day with your family, you have to spend money on relatives you don't like to just so you can get a crappy present in return and all of which requires months of planning with shops start selling shit mid-sep. It's only fun if you're a kid.

Birthdays on the other hand is an excuse for a booze up with friends at your favourite pub and club.

There are "reliable sources" saying Fall Out Boy, Kasabian and Korn. I don't think you're going to get anything worthwhile until the artist/festival drops hints themselves in the days before the festival.

yeah I don't know why I bothered to be honest. I like using this forum as news though as although you all chat a load of shit everything that is posted about reading on the internet seems to be discussed on here pretty much straight afterwards