Come share our camper?

Guest Fraspaz

Ah my personal stalker dixie60 has returned once again so I will take this as an opportunity to update you all on our thread over on questions. Lots of you seemed so very interested in sharing your thoughts the other night so here goes.....
I asked members on the thread the following.....

It has been brought to my attention that once more I am being subjected to personal insults. The instigator is yet again dixie60, and he has stirred up quite a bit of hatred from other posters. Those who have supported/defended me I offer you my gratitude. This would now appear to be a very personal vendetta, the likes of which I have never witnessed on this forum and is more akin to ask fm users.

So once more I am asking how you want me to manage this thread. His objection would appear to be my removing/excluding people who do not follow my thread etiquette request to not post phone numbers/email address or start new threads asking for a campervan ticket. This is general forum etiquette and I have never once used the word "rules."

Yours thoughts please :)

Edited by StoneCircle

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Fraspaz would have been best to just offer space in their Campervan without also asking if anyone had a spare CV ticket for sale.

Or possibly StoneCircle could have directed Fraspaz to add their name to her Campervan list and asked them to edit their first post to remove the part offering to buy a ticket.

Wherever this thread has unfortunately got to, we have two people here trying to be helpful, StoneCircle altruistically helping people get CamperVan tickets in an orderly organised manner, and Faspazs mutually benificial offer of space in their CamperVan to someone who has a CV ticket but no CamperVan. And although not so selfless I am very sure it would be a very attractive offer to somebody (especially compared to the prices of other luxury camping options), and I am not sure many people would risk sharing their accommodation with some random couple that could potentially ruin their festival.

Both people have in part shown some of the best things about Glastonbury, that is the sense of community and trust in people.. But maybe it is a time to take a breath and reflect instead of everyone leaping in and condemning the first two posters, the festival is only a short time away and I am sure (hope) the folk I meet will be much friendlier than they sometimes appear on this forum.

Maybe Fraspaz would have been best to just offer space in their Campervan without also asking if anyone had a spare CV ticket for sale.

Or possibly StoneCircle could have directed Fraspaz to add their name to her Campervan list and asked them to edit their first post to remove the part offering to buy a ticket.

Wherever this thread has unfortunately got to, we have two people here trying to be helpful, StoneCircle altruistically helping people get CamperVan tickets in an orderly organised manner, and Faspazs mutually benificial offer of space in their CamperVan to someone who has a CV ticket but no CamperVan. And although not so selfless I am very sure it would be a very attractive offer to somebody (especially compared to the prices of other luxury camping options), and I am not sure many people would risk sharing their accommodation with some random couple that could potentially ruin their festival.

Both people have in part shown some of the best things about Glastonbury, that is the sense of community and trust in people.. But maybe it is a time to take a breath and reflect instead of everyone leaping in and condemning the first two posters, the festival is only a short time away and I am sure (hope) the folk I meet will be much friendlier than they sometimes appear on this forum.

HAVE ANYBODIES GOTS AN SPARED CAMPINGVAN TICKETS PLEASED? I'M CAN ONLY PAID WITH GOATS THOUGH. 7 GOAT FOR TICKETS? OR 3 GOATS AND I SLEEPING WITH YOU IN VAN?

Edited by bsolxiv

• 2 weeks later...