Come share our camper?

Guest Fraspaz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See the little power hungry hitler wannabe is up to her tricks, the person has apologised why not just add them to the back of the list? I dont have to lick yer backside because I am sorted so not arsed how badly yer crave the attention but you young lady are certainly a bit of a control freak!!!

I guess it's getting close to festival time, and truth is those at the bottom of the list are unlikely to get a ticket. You cannot blame them for trying other ways. Ultimately, if you want to be on Stonecircle's list, you have to play by her rules. On the other hand, of you want to try and buy one for more money, or some other method, you have the right to post here without being ordered to take it down. It's a public forum ...

Yes I do, and that's fine if he wants to stay on the list, but he was making a different offer. I don't know why I'm even arguing the point.. It's just her tone of writing to people which I find unnecessary. As if they are naughty children. Very patronising and people are having to take it in order not to upset her and be removed!

I did read them..I am saying that if folk don't want to be on her list, they don't have to be with little chance of getting a ticket at the bottom. He can't remove the post I presume? But he removed the text within it..that is the first item on this thread?

As her rules stated. If you read them. Did you read them? Or is this just a general argument for people being able to do whatever the hell they want and disregard all the effort and time that people put into making a list like that for free?Look at this thread - there's two pages of people whining and slipping and sliding around trying to get around the simple fact that there was a rule, it wasn't a complicated rule, someone knew it but broke it and got taken off the list for it. If it genuinely is that hard for people to understand such a simple concept could you possibly understand how it might result in sounding patronising....?See I've ended up doing it there. It's like explaining how to use a toaster, it's so simple that explaining it always sounds like you're talking to a child

Maybe Fraspaz would have been best to just offer space in their Campervan without also asking if anyone had a spare CV ticket for sale.

Or possibly StoneCircle could have directed Fraspaz to add their name to her Campervan list and asked them to edit their first post to remove the part offering to buy a ticket.

Wherever this thread has unfortunately got to, we have two people here trying to be helpful, StoneCircle altruistically helping people get CamperVan tickets in an orderly organised manner, and Faspazs mutually benificial offer of space in their CamperVan to someone who has a CV ticket but no CamperVan. And although not so selfless I am very sure it would be a very attractive offer to somebody (especially compared to the prices of other luxury camping options), and I am not sure many people would risk sharing their accommodation with some random couple that could potentially ruin their festival.

Both people have in part shown some of the best things about Glastonbury, that is the sense of community and trust in people.. But maybe it is a time to take a breath and reflect instead of everyone leaping in and condemning the first two posters, the festival is only a short time away and I am sure (hope) the folk I meet will be much friendlier than they sometimes appear on this forum.

For gods sake, this site for the last couple of years has had an organised list of people who want tickets and join a queue for them and you wait your turn to see if one turns up.

If you start other threads and don't play by the pretty fair rules you are removed from the list and should find it hard to get a ticket on this forum which I think is fair.

People who want to play by other rules have the rest of the internet to try to get tickets and good luck to them.

This forum has set up a fair way of getting tickets at face value with simple rules that you can follow or not.

Finally, please note that she is doing it off her own back for no reward and deserves only everyone's thanks.

I'm on the list and may or may not get a ticket, but will play by the rules as it helps everyone in the long run.

Otherwise there would be 70 threads all getting bumped offering a Dutch auction for any spare tickets, which is precisely what Glastonbury isn't about.

Yes I do, and that's fine if he wants to stay on the list, but he was making a different offer. I don't know why I'm even arguing the point.. It's just her tone of writing to people which I find unnecessary. As if they are naughty children. Very patronising and people are having to take it in order not to upset her and be removed!

This, it is just unnecessary to speak to people, one lad in it AndiB didnt reply in time and was deleted and told off like a little school kid who has been a iccle wiccle bit naughty, no one is not grateful for her time and effort but i certainly dont accept the way she has spoken to people. Hope yer all enjoy yer festivals as I will.