Come share our camper?

Guest Fraspaz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am straight up desperate to get my camper into the camper field at Glasto.

If anyone, for some weird reason, has a CV ticket but no campervan - come and share ours. We have a decent sized and nice 4berth, and plan to sleep in a test beside (or variously within the festival) anyway.

But we dont have a CV ticket. We are lovely people, and hope you are too!

Or sell me your CV ticket wink.gif

PM me!

I am straight up desperate to get my camper into the camper field at Glasto.

If anyone, for some weird reason, has a CV ticket but no campervan - come and share ours. We have a decent sized and nice 4berth, and plan to sleep in a test beside (or variously within the festival) anyway.

But we dont have a CV ticket. We are lovely people, and hope you are too!

Or sell me your CV ticket wink.gif

PM me!

Hi Stone Circle
I just saw your post on my own posting on efestivals and wanted to write and apologise, for what it is worth.
I cannot believe that you generously do what you do for people in finding tickets, and try to run something so honestly and orderly. It was not my intention to circumvent anything you are doing, or to unjustly cut infront of anyone else in a queue.
I did read your 1st post thoroughly, and honestly thought I understood - though I did not think that my request broke the rules as I was offering my van/petrol/transportation to someone else in need rather than cash etc. Obviously there would be something in it for me and as you feel this breaks your rule I have removed the text of my own post. I dont know how to delete the topic though.
I really hope that you will take pity on me and forgive this transgression - though I appreciate the bridge may be burned. I tried to email you, but it was not possible.
Thank you for doing what you are doing for people either way.
fraser

Anyone with a spare or unwanted campervan pass please DM me and it will be offered to a forum member who felt it was better to form an orderly queue!

/topic/184029-2014-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/184029-2014-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/

Thanks,

I did read this and take your point.

I had read posts from people who were struggling to find available or affordable campervans and needed access to one for various reasons. I genuinely thought that helping each other out was different to simply looking to buy a spare ticket from someone.

Sorry again.

Thanks,

I did read this and take your point.

I had read posts from people who were struggling to find available or affordable campervans and needed access to one for various reasons. I genuinely thought that helping each other out was different to simply looking to buy a spare ticket from someone.

Sorry again.

Edited by StoneCircle

Then why did you add the comment quoted below?

You tried you luck and failed miserably as I spotted your thread.

I have spent a lot of time helping people to get passes. In return all I have asked is that forum members do not start new threads asking to buy campervan tickets and to play fair..... you did start a new thread and you didn't play fair

See the little power hungry hitler wannabe is up to her tricks, the person has apologised why not just add them to the back of the list? I dont have to lick yer backside because I am sorted so not arsed how badly yer crave the attention but you young lady are certainly a bit of a control freak!!!

and this is what i hate about forums; it makes me sad see someone getting a bollocking for 'breaking the rules'when they quite likely didn't knw there was any...which there isn't really is there...other than those imposed by power hungry mad fucks on here.

I only come on here in the couple of months or so leading up to Glastonbury, nothing else and I see the same old posters doing blowing their stuff out of their arses.

Enough for me i say; I'm deleting my account because I'm sick of seeing it, amounts to bullying. Shame on you, you know who you are.

Dixie60, muddyslingbax, WTF? To try & help people, StoneCircle gets a queue organised - one that no-one has to join, but one with clearly stated rules if they do. Someone breaks those rules. SC points that out in fairly polite terms, removes said person from queue. And you say this makes her a 'hitler wannabe' or a bully?? Bonkers!

and this is what i hate about forums; it makes me sad see someone getting a bollocking for 'breaking the rules'when they quite likely didn't knw there was any...which there isn't really is there...other than those imposed by power hungry mad fucks on here.

Surely people have the right to do as they wish on a public forum, and the rules are set by efestivals and no one else.

Anyone helping fellow festival goers and forum users in a positive way is what these communities are about. However, other users might see fit to do things in a different way, and that is there perogative...it's a free (ish) world.

Does your suggested rule also include someone being able to set the conditions on which they'd help people get campervan tickets? Or only when people want to break those conditions?

It is as you say a freeish world and someone choosing to offer a free service should be free... Etc. This arguement is silly.

I'm a little taken aback and unsure what's happening here.

Are there hard and fast rules that can be established and set up within the 'rules' of the forum, that can be established and 'policed' by self-appointed members without any kind of democratic say so, agreement or tacit consensus?

Grow up Stonecircle. You sound like a spoiled child.

Then why did you add the comment quoted below?

You tried you luck and failed miserably as I spotted your thread.

I have spent a lot of time helping people to get passes. In return all I have asked is that forum members do not start new threads asking to buy campervan tickets and to play fair..... you did start a new thread and you didn't play fair

I just don't understand what's happening!

It's fucking mad!

I joined in with a World Cup sweepstake at work. Theres a chance to win £500 for a £5 stake.

Some guy got Costa Rica. So he bought another 5 gos for £25 and got Germany, Brazil and Holland in that.

Never crossed my mind to buy more than 1 ticket...

...but i hadn't signed anything and the girl who runs the sweepstake has no democratically elected power. She just had access to the best colour printer that put the national flags next to each nations name.

She hasnt got shitty once.