Metallica....in the Mosh, will there be a mosh, not in the mosh?

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people here aren't mocking people who go in moshpits with foundation though,

You have to wear makeup?

Does that explain Alice Cooper?

people can take the piss all they want in fact I encourage it as its fucking amusing in a way to see just how `off` some peoples idea of things they dont understand is..........but dont tell people not to do it.......and dont threaten people if I wish to do it........that is a big difference, and one which seperates those with an opinion from facist assholes with head up arse syndrome...........Im all for taking the piss, but im pretty much opposed to killjoys dictating to people how to act or at least trying to.........see where im coming from?

ok fill yer boots, do loads of crap shit that people take the piss out of.

anyway, i'm only being silly, have fun.:)

people can take the piss all they want in fact I encourage it as its fucking amusing in a way to see just how `off` some peoples idea of things they dont understand is..........but dont tell people not to do it.......and dont threaten people if I wish to do it........that is a big difference, and one which seperates those with an opinion from facist assholes with head up arse syndrome...........Im all for taking the piss, but im pretty much opposed to killjoys dictating to people how to act or at least trying to.........see where im coming from?

I've always wanted to go paintballing in the town centre. Killjoys won't let me though.

i can't hold back any longer.

Metal is crap, moshing is twattish. This is not a minority view. You must be fucking used to it by now!

Suck it up or get into something that isn't shite!

I love metal and rock, and many other kinds of music.

I don't however think that moshing, although appropriate at metal events, is approriate at Glastonbury.

I don't however think that moshing, although appropriate at metal events, is approriate at Glastonbury.

That's pretty much my stance, mainly because I think a) the overall clientele are different and B ) people trying to live up to the 'metal' lifestyle have no idea how to behave in a mosh so they'll probably end up flying elbows. But if it happens I'm not going to try and harm people in the crowd like some people in this thread are suggesting.

Edited by Yesiamaduck

maybe they should establish a moshing area, bit like the disabled viewing platform, where people unable to mosh safely in other areas of the crowd can do so in a carefree manner, arms flailing and shoves-a-pushing like the day they first moshed.

maybe they should establish a moshing area, bit like the disabled viewing platform, where people unable to mosh safely in other areas of the crowd can do so in a carefree manner, arms flailing and shoves-a-pushing like the day they first moshed.

I thought thats what 'the pit' was for. The part of the crowd protected by surge barriers is designed for the more rowdy members of the crowd ja? I honestly don't even know why people are arguing because the most I see happening at Glastonbury is pogoing with some headbanging with some dancing with flailing arms. Don't forsee a lot of people flying around.

Edited by Yesiamaduck

no i'm thinking of a fenced off area for moshing, somewhere near the long-drops, possibly with a tilting mechanism.

No upvotes.

I just spat water all over the place...

I thought thats what 'the pit' was for. The part of the crowd protected by surge barriers is designed for the more rowdy members of the crowd ja?

No its to protect from crushes.

No.

Why don't you go mosh down the back where you guarantee you won't piss anyone off? You can still hear the gig from there which is all you intend on doing anyway.

Edited by The Nal