WorthyFM on 87.7FM

Guest Abster

I listen to it online as it starts up on the monday usually. even though i'm not going i'll probably tune in. it's not as good as radio avalon was though for me :V) but maybe that's cos im just a nostalgic buffoon.

Edited by hedgepeg

How cheap?

I got a dab/fm radio from argos with some leftover Xmas vouchers, £19.99. Trying it out at a fest this weekend and may take it to Glasto. Cpuld probably get an fm one much cheaper but I can't go without 6music.

Have my own festival play list when driving down .... But tune into Worthy FM as soon as it's in range.

You can pick up FM radios with speaker off eBay for £3 delivered.

I can not vouch for the quality of build or speaker volume!

I'm going to order one to try out, as it has every chance of getting sat/stood/drink spilled on during the weekend...

How cheap?

I got a dab/fm radio from argos with some leftover Xmas vouchers, £19.99. Trying it out at a fest this weekend and may take it to Glasto. Cpuld probably get an fm one much cheaper but I can't go without 6music.