WorthyFM on 87.7FM

Guest Abster

Does anyone tune in when they are at the festival?

I personally think I'll tune in when I'm driving to site and within range, yet every year I've been I forgetten to do this or can't remember the frequency....

Just wondering....

It's like when I was a kid in the car going on holiday and it was "First one to see the sea."

Going to Glasto it's "First one to spot the Tor" and the first moment we manage to pick up Worthy FM.

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the kids one where they went round and explored the site was good to hear it from their point of view, its ok us lot going on about it but they are there too, they may be little but they have a voice

I tend to have it on in my tent when I'm trying to sleep... I find it soothing.

It's great to listen to in the carpark on your way out, although they infamously went off the air at 6PM in 2007 when people were stuck in 14 hour queues to get out, leaving no advice other than "stay in your cars" and "we're not sure if there are any toilets in the carparks, our advice would be to use one if you can see it". Terrible...