T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florence is one of the things I don't have much issue with. 3 out of 9 in a top 9 interesting me would be a horrible result though, and the worst for a good while.

Tbh there's only 4 out of that 9 that interest me,Steve aoki and guetta are only in there to keep the kids happy.

Question for you mate,could you see Robbie headlining radio 1?

I could only see him headlining main stage, but if he DID headline Radio 1 with one of those three on main stage, I'd be happy enough.

Fri

Main Florence/The libertines

Radio 1 chemical brothers

Sat

Main Mumford and sons /the prodigy

Radio 1 David guetta/Steve aoki

Sun

Main Noel Gallagher/kasabian

Radio 1 Robbie Williams

Ah would be v happy with that,some I wouldn't open my curtains to watch if they were playing out the back but each night has something to keep me interested.

Now Matt where will a put madness?

:)

Edited by Lor1

I've came to the conclusion that I'm probably not going to see any of the headliners if I get a ticket (unless someone unexpected is announced).

Hot Chip announced a new album and new single the other day as well as Chic announcing a date at the 02 Academy. Both looking like good shouts for T.

Hopefully T can secure the same type of undercard that's been announced at Longitude some great acts that havent player before and are great live such as Caribou, SBTRKT, Little Dragon all would make the tent more exciting.

I'm still hoping to get some exciting acts like Nero back who haven't played anywhere since 2012 In scotland.

I've already ruled the Chemical Brothers out but I'm gonna punt at The Prodigy still being there headlining R1.

Also, can anyone clarify if the extended Saturday night has been granted again? Might have missed that.