Not sold out, why?

SERRIDGER

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know 'I aren't' makes no sense because it would mean 'I are not' which isn't right.. should be I am not.. :)

Agreed, must just be in Yorkshire which uses I arent even when I are not wouldnt work in a sentence, such as I arent doing that

Edited by daniel.k

V hasn't sold out as it's now a shit festival. £200 for 2 days is scandalous. I was a regular for 10 years and I've seen its demise. To put into perspective I paid 160 euro last year for 3 days at pinkpop and this year I paid 200 euro for my 4 day pass for rock am ring.

Edited by markqpr2000

V hasn't sold out as it's now a shit festival. £200 for 2 days is scandalous. I was a regular for 10 years and I've seen its demise. To put into perspective I paid 160 euro last year for 3 days at pinkpop and this year I paid 200 euro for my 4 day pass for rock am ring.

Where apart from Glasto is selling out this year? Yes V is bad value for money but it provides for a select audience who dont think it costs too much, mainly because half the V goers would think pinkpop was a festival for Barbie and stereotypical girl stuff

I thought it was gay pride at first but then I looked it up and it isn't (it's the longest running music festival in Europe). It sold out its 3 day camping in about 1 hrs. As I said before I went to V for ten years and the amount of ball bags that go there now make it a bit of a chav fest. I'm not sure how many other festivals you have been to but you sound like the new quintessential Vfestival goer. But enjoy the weekend.