Any line up rumours?

Guest thegirlwhowantedtobegod

I do think its another ideal setting for Elbow to play and im sure if they did it would be one of the best performances theyve ever had at kendal. As much as id love them to play i just cant see it happening unless theyre in the mood for doing a favour after they released the Jodrell bank gig as an official dvd !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah id agree that rudimental and the likes of bastille are probably in a similar position to the likes of rizzle kicks last year, where theyve had a decent year and their demand has pushed their fees out of kendals reach. Still wouldnt mind seeing em play, you never know if they were booked early enough they may have got em for a decent price.

Defo not elbow ! i mean i dont want to see the old fart real ale drinkering fans stood there with a semi on for an hour or so having a folk rock moment!

lets see the kids enjoy it i mean if your not gonna run the risk of getting showered in piss or getting a can on the back of your napper its not for me when it comes to headliners !

disclosure could be a possibilty but i think rudimental have got just a little out of reach now.

Edited by comfortablynumb1910

Just had a little gander at both the Kendal twitter and one of the organisers to see if I could find any hints. The former tweeted on the 24th saying the line up would be announced within the next "12 revolutions of the sun around the earth." so I would imagine that we could see an announcement next Friday presumably!

The latter also tweeted a request for some Flaming Lips songs on the radio (I'm starting to sound like a stalker) so that could also link in with some of the predictions..

Could imagine Embrace being in a main support role, not sure if the organisers would plug for them as headliner when theyve just come back from 6 years away. I hope theyre there, seen them loads and enjoyed them when i have seen em.

Dont think anyone would be surprised if the manics headlined, theyve been touted as headliners here for years. As for fat boy slim, who knows !

Will be seeing Disclosure amongst a few other KC possibilities on the Sunday at T in the Park. Didn`t know much about them but have been giving them a listen over the last couple of days. For me, they could defo do the Friday night slot that Dizzie did 2 years ago. Might even buy their record and get down with the kids. I felt very old when I saw how young they were.