Any line up rumours?

Guest thegirlwhowantedtobegod

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant say theyd do much for me either but only caught Primals as headliner last year so probably wouldnt be that fussed if they were. If i had to choose a band from that area and era then i would have much rather seen New Order be announced.

You put much weight on the rumour Thurlow or is it just pub talk round your way ?

I could see it happening, if they were playing id prefer them to appear in a support role like shed seven, ash or feeder over the past few years. Think theyd be fairly accepted as a card filler as opposed to a headliner.

A lot of people know them as much for their shambolic performances as well as their decent ones so if they are booked lets hope they turn up an do a tight set. I could see a Happy Mondays announcement being met with a similar reaction to the Charlatans last year and splitting opinion

Oh aye, forgot to say. Lochland mentioned them !

Just to cover myself a bit like, we scoffed at the idea that they could afford public enemy last year and they turned up on the line up so never say never i suppose.

Good to see Jonnies firmly put his cards on the table by changing his avatar to Wickerman festival ! I did start a Wickerman thread in our old haunt in the other catagory if you want to come and hurl some abuse like the old days

Ok Loch. You said Elbow a while back and I thought nae chance. A few months back they were a strong rumour on efest to headline Glastonbury. Tonight they have been confirmed for T in the Park 4th down on the Saturday. Below the likes of Pauolo Nutini and Calvin Harris on the poster for that day.

If they are accepting that slot then headlining KC could be on as you said.

Manics and Franz Ferdinand also confirmed with Chvrches. Just saying like ;)